• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

Bad Style - Retarded Spray Dub Remix

Get over it crutch. I don't take back the FUCKING RETARD comment because that is what some of your decisions are to me.

Stupid as fuck.

If you can't accept you did some stupid shit go home and whine to momma.

Furthermore - I didn't ruin the Trip report because I told you what I thought here whiny bitch.

Edited by Off_White

yes if you had climbed and descended the route in flip flops you would get some brownie points and possibly (if wirtten properly) the best TR of the month award.

You crotch gashes sound like a grandma's sewing circle. "please support me, please mollycoddle me, sooth me". Try some suburban nurture my inner-goddess empower meeting. madgo_ron.gif

Exactly gbh.

I get threatened to get my ass kicked by some dillwad one minute and then the next he's upset I flamed him on the board here.

FUCKING RETARD

I call that stepping on your own dick.

stop quoting lines from Alpinist, that is bad form, you stupid retard. I am the smartest coolest person in the world, and only I am allowed to quote shit from magazines and tell people how they should climb, cause I am the king of the fucking world.

POSEURS moon.gif

Soloing an FA of and ice route, without any ice screws, and against the advice of a VERY experienced climber is FUCKING RETARDED.

Climbing Johanesburg during a snowstorm is FUCKING RETARDED.

Saying that you like to climb during blizzards to gain experience for the greater ranges is FUCKING RETARDED.

Soloing an FA of and ice route, without any ice screws, and against the advice of a VERY experienced climber is FUCKING RETARDED.

Saying that you like to climb during blizzards to gain experience for the greater ranges is FUCKING RETARDED.

Not bringing your stick clip to Smith? Priceless!

Sliff: sorry I am so dense but I wanted to clarify... you are being sarcastic right?

Getting in an epic just so you can spoon with your hot partner is not RETARDED, but it sure makes you look desperate if that is the only way you get some!

Sliff: sorry I am so dense but I wanted to clarify... you are being sarcastic right?

Nope.

Getting in an epic just so you can spoon with your hot partner is not RETARDED, but it sure makes you look desperate if that is the only way you get some!

But hey, desperate times require desperate measures. smileysex5.gif

Nope.

Here’s a tip junior:

Telling others what is and isn’t acceptable climbing style is ignorant and asinine of you especially when you have no clue how much knowledge or experience they have.

Yes sometimes it is obvious people made a mistake. We are human… it happens.

However Colin can climb J Berg in the winter because he is a better climber than you. You would fucking die… he didn’t.

Instead of telling people you have never met they would die if they try to do something perhaps instead you should say “I would die if I tried this because I am not qualified to attempt this.”

Are you going to write a letter to Kelly Cordes and tell him he should have brought more than a single twenty-eight pound pack for climbing the Southwest Ridge of Great Trango Tower, over four days?

Nope.

Here’s a tip junior:

Telling others what is and isn’t acceptable climbing style is ignorant and asinine of you especially when you have no clue how much knowledge or experience they have.

Yes sometimes it is obvious people made a mistake. We are human… it happens.

However Colin can climb J Berg in the winter because he is a better climber than you. You would fucking die… he didn’t.

Instead of telling people you have never met they would die if they try to do something perhaps instead you should say “I would die if I tried this because I am not qualified to attempt this.”

Are you going to write a letter to Kelly Cordes and tell him he should have brought more than a single twenty-eight pound pack for climbing the Southwest Ridge of Great Trango Tower, over four days?

How'd it go on the N. Norwegian Buttress?

You would fucking die… he didn’t.

Instead of telling people you have never met they would die if they try to do something perhaps instead you should say...

These two statements do not jive with each other.

Making plans to climb with someone, then ditching them at the last second because something better came up is FUCKING RETARDED.

here's a tip junior:

kiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins ass

here's a tip junior:

kiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins asskiss colins ass

yelrotflmao.gif