Bad Style - Retarded Spray Dub Remix

Cpt.Caveman

He can but that kind of behavior fractures the board and drives away everyone but the truly thick skinned.

In the main index, in the description of the Spray forum (which this thread is in right now) is this line: Be warned this forum is not for the thin skinned.

Yeah but dissing someone in the spray forum instead of posting a constructive comment directly in there TR is weak... especially if you won't name names.

My name is scott and i think you are a limp wristed fag. wave.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott

I'm not one of those possessive small-dicked guys that worries about who my lady is talking too and threatens to beat her if I catch her IMing with *gasp* a male. You should try it... you might get some more play.

Let's all analyze the fact that NOLSe chose to expand this minor little tidbit of his own accord. My guess is that he DOES have issues around this, but may be too pussified to speak up for fear of rejection. This may stem from his mother rejecting his constant requests for a new bike as a youngster. Discuss.

Yeah but dissing someone in the spray forum instead of posting a constructive comment directly in there TR is weak... especially if you won't name names.

AHEM....

The moderators split the thread.

Talk about weak - nolse - shut the fuck up dumb ass, what do you think the mountains are romper room?

Your shit is just as much drivel as anyone else's here. Get off your fucking throne of garbage homey.

Also - It's not like the critics are scared to post on a specific thread or forum. Now I have to label you FUCKING RETARD OF THE DAY.

From the guy that called Hannah at home from Canada numerous times to plead her to "go climbing with him?"

Don't you also call her "babes?"

No sweat, dude; I don't blame you. I'd be a tad worried if I was hooking up with a "19 year old" wink.gif attention whore myself. Don't stand for that shit, man; don't let her twist you up. You don't need that aggravation.

here is what your girlie had to say...

says:

oh fucking hell

i AM 19

says:

i don't know wtf he's talking about

cut and pasted off msn man. don't know what to tell ya. mabe she is hiding few 'wild' years from ya man. I dunno. wave.gif

Gee, what else has she lied to you about NOLSe? Doesn't it make you wonder? hellno3d.gif You deserve to be with a chic who don't lie to ya, man. I'm just looking out for you, man. Dump her, man.

You're learning life lessons, today. Good for you.