"Women Were Designed For Homemaking"

assmonkey

...Or some church official. But, yeah, in general, I agree.

Wouldn't the point be to create a society in which everyone is free from the burdens created by others? Whether it be moral codes (abortion, racism), crappy air (from SUVs or cigarettes or giant smokestacks), or pranks (yelling fire in a theatre)?

We all just want to be free. Free to ride our machines (or climb or ski or just live) without being hassled by the Man (or the results of His machines or shitty economic policy or draft or overburdened by taxes that get spent on policies that don't improve the quality of my life). And we want to GET LOADED!

- m u d m moon.gif n k e y

Ban snaf.gif for the Greater Good.

Edited by assmonkey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greag, you may be talking about the far far left, but I dont see the democratic party pushing to ban SUVs. This is certainly reasonable tho:

*make them meet milage standards

*make them meet safety standards

*make them pay for their gross disproportional use of resources and pollution

Banning things isn't going to help anybody, but asking that people who do more damage to the commons pay for more is reasonable.

There has to be a balance struck between freddom to do whatever you want and the right of society as a whole to not be harmed by the actions of a few. The sad fact is we have a small planet, with very limited resources and people have the ability to do things to this planet and these resources that affect everybody else. I dont consider that fair to me or the others that don't want to be affected.

Now banning abortion due to your (not saying you specifically) moral beliefs is just ridiculous. Not to mention making me as a taxpayer pay to educate your childern on the bible rather than science, which obviously prepares the reealll well for jobs in the real world. rolleyes.gif

Your Democratic party IS being run by the Far Left, dude. Johns Kerry and Edwards are two of the MOST LIBERAL voters in Congress; not to mention Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Al Gore, Barney Frank, Hillary Clinton, etc., etc. Don't try and convince me that all Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton want to do is "register" my guns in case of a crime; they want to all out ban them and they've said so.

We want to be free!

Free to do what we want to do!

We want to be free to ride!

To ride our machines without being hassled by the man!

We want to get loaded!

And we want to have a good time!

And that's what we're gonna do!

We're gonna have a good time!

We're gonna have a party!

--Wild Angels (bikespoitation flic)

You know what, you guys are right. Listen...this is the sound of assmonkey backpedaling.

There are dogmatic folks at both ends of the spectrum. I think in my experience--because I am left-leaning and I have a big mouth--I tend to bump heads with the dogmatic folks on the right end of the spectrum.

:grouphug:

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

you have a big mouth? Really? yellaf.gif

Your Democratic party IS being run by the Far Left, dude.

No dude, those guys are moderates. If Kucinich was the DNC approved candidate, MAYBE you could say that. But not those guys.

Chomsky, the old Nader (before he took right-wing money), Parenti, those guys are far left liberals.

That's like saying Clinton was far-left. They're all moderates. And that is what is frustrating about being a progressive minded citizen in this country. We really don't have any representation in the national political scene.

- a s s m cry.gif n k e y

You know what, you guys are right. Listen...this is the sound of assmonkey backpedaling.

There are dogmatic folks at both ends of the spectrum. I think in my experience--because I am left-leaning and I have a big mouth--I tend to bump heads with the dogmatic folks on the right end of the spectrum.

:grouphug:

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

you have a big mouth? Really? yellaf.gif

Yeah, remember when gotterdamerung said he was like the Darth Vader of cc.com? Yeah, well I want to be known as the ALF of cc.com.

alf.gif

wave.gif

What a bunch of pathetic assholes. Change the name of this thread to 'men's mouths were designed to exude copious amounts of meaningless bullshit and their miniscule brains were designed by GOD (who we ALL know is a WOMAN) to try and sort through that bullshit in hopes of finding a reason for their sorry existence. The problem is, GOD was trying to design a vaccuum CLEANER but instead, created a vaccuum, which exhibits itself on the board in the forum and in particular, this THREAD! Most women are NOT mechanically inclined.

Yes, I KNOW that was a run on sentence.

What a bunch of pathetic assholes. Change the name of this thread to 'men's mouths were designed to exude copious amounts of meaningless bullshit and their miniscule brains were designed by GOD (who we ALL know is a WOMAN) to try and sort through that bullshit in hopes of finding a reason for their sorry existence. The problem is, GOD was trying to design a vaccuum CLEANER but instead, created a vaccuum, which exhibits itself on the board in the forum and in particular, this THREAD! Most women are NOT mechanically inclined.

Yes, I KNOW that was a run on sentence.

Oh yeah, you think so huh! Well, um, uh, yeah, speaking of vaccuums, YOU SUCK!

Bwah! haha ahha!

yelrotflmao.gif

wave.gif

- s u c k m cry.gif n k e y

"Cassidy Turnbull (grade 5) presented her uncle, Steve. She also showed photographs of monkeys and invited fairgoers to note the differences between her uncle and the monkeys. She tried to feed her uncle bananas, but he declined to eat them. Cassidy has conclusively shown that her uncle is no monkey."

I'll be a monkey's Uncle! That is brilliant! hahaha.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif