Official 2nd Annual Smith Tuft Love Fest thread

gapertimmy

Give it a rest, yo. Isn't this thread supposed to be about the Smith gathering?

If I come down uber-late on Friday night/crack o' dawn Saturday morning ... where are the majority of folks camping and will there be any identifying markers that it is cc.com central?

B

why should i give it a rest? boxing_smiley.gif

I'm bored...its fun takin' potshots at the hall monitor evils3d.gif

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's going to be sending frienzy this weekend. nolsy is going to os scarface and downrate it to 12a, fucking team pope/cavemen is goint to os to bolt while protecting it with tri-cams and hooks and rate it pg. layton is going to demostrate proper usage of velcro gloves (both for climbing and non climbing).

oh yeah, one more little note. for all you stick clipping wankers. caution. my friend used to have one. soon he found himself sucking cock for wine money in the dihedrals...

it's going to be sending frienzy this weekend. nolsy is going to os scarface and downrate it to 12a, fucking team pope/cavemen is goint to os to bolt while protecting it with tri-cams and hooks and rate it pg. layton is going to demostrate proper usage of velcro gloves (both for climbing and non climbing).

oh yeah, one more little note. for all you stick clipping wankers. caution. my friend used to have one. soon he found himself sucking cock for wine money in the dihedrals...

YEAH! and watch out for the cow poo when you pass out, that SHIT sucks hahaha.gif

From what I understand, and I could be totally wrong, most routes at Smith are sandbagged.

You have been misled... smith grades are fluffier than the down coats worn by the grade inflators themselves (aka sportos) boxing_smiley.gif

btw, what's your hardest route rp and os at smith (for you)? calling your shit wanker. you talk big, but i think you are talking out of your ass. and what hard routes have you done there.

Alright bigboy, care to share your harder sends also?

Only since you challenged someone else, of course....

well, let me see. how about rude boys, churning, darkness for starters. spon in the hidden forest cave, but that one was only 12a moon.gifyelrotflmao.gif

time's up, aggro monkey, fuck it was so many years ago. oxygen.

fuck, i just noticed my copy of smith guide is gone. anyway- just a few off the top of my head. enough or you still want me to scan my memory for more?

Edited by glassgowkiss

I was reading this old Climbing mag and here I find someone named Robert Rogoz(belayer) describing Elie Chevieux "near onsight" of Badman: "He was skipping clips, falling, grabbing draws, and it was totally rad when he sent it!" HCL.gif

well, let me see. how about rude boys, churning, darkness for starters. spon in the hidden forest cave, but that one was only 12a moon.gifyelrotflmao.gif

time's up, aggro monkey, fuck it was so many years ago. oxygen.

fuck, i just noticed my copy of smith guide is gone. anyway- just a few off the top of my head. enough or you still want me to scan my memory for more?

Pffftt! rolleyes.gif

13c? That thing is soft like kitten. Check my tick list yo!

Cinnamon Slab, Easy Reader, Moscow, Instant Replay, and oh yeah... a little wonder called SUPER SLAB!!! hellno3d.gif

Those are some sick riggs man. You wanna step to this?

moon.gif

Nooo...A hual bag race is when you put an adult climber in a bag and somebody at an anchor hauls the bag and climber up the rock. The bag body can use hands on the face but must keep legs in the bag. It's more fun if you can race side by side but a stop watched time is okay. To be completely fair you need to do 2 laps switching the hauler with the bag body. pitty.gif

I nominate either SuperSlab or Cinnamon Slab as the racing routes- a bruising good time!

SUPER SLAB has the best belay ledge cool.gif

Off_White has reserved Super Slab for Saturday Mernin laugh.gif You'll have to race past us or knock him off that big belay ledge.

Does it really have a big belay ledge? I like big meaty belay ledges. laugh.gifwave.gif

See y'all down there.

Oooh a "reserved route". Im going to get there 5 minutes earlier and gaper all over it with fixed ropes and portaledges and stuff.

I nominate Dru to be the guy in the bag haul....but I get to fill the bag with cow doo doo first and he has to wear it over his head. moon.gif

Maybe I can set up a station at the bridge and sell numbers for Supa Slab and Bunny Farce. "Yes ma'am you are #132, your projected wait for Bunny Farce is 3 hours 27 minutes!"

yelrotflmao.gif Can I punch him? Does anyone object? Really? Can I punch him?

So you'd rather spend your time on easy peasy routes like Super Slabs? I thought you were Mr. Big Time Technical Climber Man! wazzup.gif