Official 2nd Annual Smith Tuft Love Fest thread

gapertimmy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics and the fun virtually. I slept and studied most of the weekend. School kicked my butt last week (but I did get to see a beating human heart during my tour of the OR hellno3d.gif).

Glad you all had fun and thanks for drinking those extra couple pints of Triple for me. wink.gifyellaf.gif It's still my favorite, Steve.

DFA? I saw him and his prana clad wife on Sunday. What a gracious and charming couple.

Bested only by the impeccably dressed and socially nimble Mr. White, naturally!

DFA was here and there, alternately dodging the sun and roasting in it.

Thanks to the cc.com crowd for not being too noisy at the Grasslands, by the way!

DFA, myself and a few other cc.com celebrities were at the VIP Love Fest Party, located at the plush climbers bivoauc. This was an invitation only elite love fest.

Actually want to apologize for not making to any of the evening love fest parties. A few other engagements popped up at the last second that made attendance not an option. Glad you all had a good time, gaper and fam were there in spirit!

DFA, myself and a few other cc.com celebrities were at the VIP Love Fest Party, located at the plush climbers bivoauc. This was an invitation only elite love fest.

Actually want to apologize for not making to any of the evening love fest parties. A few other engagements popped up at the last second that made attendance not an option. Glad you all had a good time, gaper and fam were there in spirit!

cry.gif muffys feelings are truely hurt cry.gif

the impeccably dressed and socially nimble Mr. White

Dude, orange is the new pink, and Carhartts are appropriate for any occasion.

As his Belay Bitch, I vote Mr.White as best male climber butt laugh.gif Must be the Carhartts wink.gif

"Keep me tight Mr. White!" wave.gif

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to hear that everyone enjoyed my beer so much.(kinda like the feeling in my mouth Sunday morning)I'm glad you all liked it ...it's really no big thang.

I had a great time climbing, seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Special thanks to RBW for letting me jumar up every pitch on WF of the monkey hellno3d.gif, Sketch et.al. for the lovely tequila (which I un-graciously hoarded) bigdrink.gif, Jlag for going way above the call of duty in giving beta smirk.gif, Muffy for the best hug smileysex5.gif, and for timmy for starting this whole thang.

Also, Shread, I have to say Willstrickland is right; that is a spectacular photo. Not only is the backdrop beautiful but the angle really accentuates my gut. The secret of how I keep my center of gravity close to the rock is out. wazzup.gif

'Good climbing to you all - steve

badvoodoo we found your shoes ... they were under a rock. I think we left them there cause they didn't fit any of us tongue.gif
Which rock? I was looking under everything. confused.gif But, they went above and beyond the call of duty for a $25 pair of shoes, so I'm not worried.
good ridance PPPPEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU wink.gif

badvoodoo we found your shoes ... they were under a rock. I think we left them there cause they didn't fit any of us tongue.gif
Which rock? I was looking under everything. confused.gif But, they went above and beyond the call of duty for a $25 pair of shoes, so I'm not worried.
good ridance PPPPEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU wink.gif
Actually, I thought for sure my RANK socks would act as a good deterrent for shoe theft. pitty.gif

Ladies, feast your eyes on some more fine male specimens seen at Smithfest. HCL.gifsnugtop.gifbigdrink.gifgrin.gif

34962004-10-09_Smith_Rock_020-med.jpg

(Left to right: Hillweasel, Off_White, Thinker)

Those are my boys! laugh.gif Awwww....I miss them! They took SUCH good care of me wink.gif Hilweasel...you STILL owe me a climb of my choice for the last two times you bailed on me! I WON'T forget it! tongue.gif