Collective noun

Mer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not got there will considering there's only 1 women to every 20 guys hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Well you've never seen that sexy WillStrickland in his banana hammock. Very European.

Far be it for me to poop in the pool, but hasn't this thread degenerated to a sufficient level of tawdriness that it should be moved to Spray?

Aw right! That image of "will" in his hammock just clinched it. Clear the bandwidth! cantfocus.gif

Edited by sobo

Lets not got there will considering there's only 1 women to every 20 guys hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Well you've never seen that sexy WillStrickland in his banana hammock. Very European.

Far be it for me to poop in the pool, but hasn't this thread degenerated to a sufficient level of tawdriness that it should be moved to Spray?

Like it was a serious fucking discussion in the first place.

Will: yelrotflmao.gif

Like it was a serious fucking discussion in the first place.

Easy, sped. It's not like I was being serious, either. Mebbe I shoulda added a yellaf.gif at the end for clarification. And I did find will's image somewhat titillating in a strange sorta way... blush.gif

Aw right! That image of "will" in his hammock just clinched it. Clear the bandwidth! cantfocus.gif

Let's just ban those nasty bastards and be done with them! madgo_ron.gif