Annabelle, Annabelle, wherefoe art thou Annabelle?

snoboy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody that has to prove their manhood by calling the rest of us gay for, gasp, not finding a particular chick attractive should check their own sexual preference.

Why can't you buy that some of us don't find her very attractive? I can name a million and one girls I do find attractive, but she isn't one of them.

Agreed, props to her for climbing everest, but I see little that it has to do with her looks.

Anybody that has to prove their manhood by calling the rest of us gay for, gasp, not finding a particular chick attractive should check their own sexual preference.

Why can't you buy that some of us don't find her very attractive? I can name a million and one girls I do find attractive, but she isn't one of them.

Agreed, props to her for climbing everest, but I see little that it has to do with her looks.

If you're addressing my post, I wasn't necessarily addressing your preference in looks, it was more the guys saying, "she's too skinny to take in the mountains, blah, blah, blah,..." What a crock. Those dirtbags would take her climbing in a heartbeat. She flashes those pearly whites and asked for a partner for "Serpentine Arete", someone who knows the area, and guys would be scrambling for the shot. I know pretty chics that climb well, I know ugly chics that climb well; they're all fun to climb with.

hah hah... yeah, here's the one you were all waiting to see of me... with yer ass kissing and smoke blowin', I guess I'll just have to post it...

ice ice baby Posing with MY ice tool...

I've just inked a deal with icegirl and Caveman Promotions to sell autographed posters of this shot to fund my next alpine-style attempt on The Tooth. Buy 'em up quick, they're going like hotcakes!!!