CANADA DAY

Dru

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North, strong and free!

From far and wide, O Canada,

We stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free !

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Canadian_Flag.jpg

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

canada day humor for ya

In a train car there were a Canadian, an American, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the American had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That American son of a bitch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face."

The fat lady thought - "This dirty old American laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him".

The American thought - "That bastard Canadian put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me".

The Canadian thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon, so I can smack that stupid American again".

i_m_canadian.gif

This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: This is the Aircraft Carrier US LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet.

Canadians: And this is a lighthouse

for 50 years the missle-detection systems in northern Canada protected the US from the threat of Soviet missles being lobbed over the north pole... thereby making Canada a Soviet target themselves. shocked.gif but nonetheless, a lot of the cowboys and goose-steppers who strut their stuff on this site find the need to attack Canadians for criticizing the American government and its policies. rolleyes.gif

I mean, c'mon!! Canada's practically a colony of the US... "US Lite" one might call it. hahaha.gif doesn't like 80% of the population live within 100 miles of the US border?!?

now Dru, et.al., it may seem like I'm challenging your great nation's identity AS a nation, but really, I'm defending your God-given right to verball shit and puke all over the name "George W. Bush".

wave.gif

Hmmm wonder if there will be riots in Squamish like last Canada Day? Wasn't it last Canada Day when a group of 20 or so drunk Canadians beat up some americans camping up there?

"OI!

I saw a man

get the beat-down

took his money and his wallet

left him dead on the ground

I saw 'em gather

celebrate the crime

[unintelligible]

[unintelligible] mankind

I raise my hand

I got another question

if I start a riot