Climbers4Kerry

c4k

I just wanted to spread the word about a group that has formed to motivate political action in the climbing community. We are called Climbers4Kerry, (guess who we support), and we have a website that talks about John Kerry's positions on issues that affect climbers. We also have testimonials from climbers about why this presidential election is so important to them. Check it out!

http://www.Climbers4Kerry.com

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Climbers support Kerry, who wants to defeat Bush, which is treason and thus provides aid and comfort to the enemy. Therefore, climbers are killing our soldiers. QED.

This logic stuff is cool! I think I can prove that everyone is killing our soldiers. Except Reagan.

I just wanted to spread the word about a group that has formed to motivate political action in the climbing community. They are called Climbers4Christ, (guess who we support), and we have a website that talks about Christ's positions on issues that affect climbers. They also have testimonials from climbers about why this is so important to them. Check it out!

www.climbingforchrist.org

the group used to be called "Solid Rock Climbers For Christ". i guess that means choss-rock climbers, like those tuff-pullers from Oregon or basalt rubbleeers from Vantage, are for Satan.

CAN YOU SAY SATAN? SATAN!

the group used to be called "Solid Rock Climbers For Christ". i guess that means choss-rock climbers, like those tuff-pullers from Oregon or basalt rubbleeers from Vantage, are for Satan. CAN YOU SAY SATAN? SATAN!

The negative response to anything religious on this site is very predictable. Thanks, Tomtom, for having the strength to offer your site-link at a place where it is subject to immediate ridicule and mockery by various members of the climbing "community". Hang tough; it's a rough crowd out there!

Shalom!

rabbi-riddle.jpg

P.S. For a lively sample of what you might get into, check out the "Baby Jesus" fiasco of last year:

Climbers4Ridiculing Christianity

I saw a bumper sticker for Climbers 4 Kerry this morning. I think that's total bullshit. Keep your fucking politics out of my passions. Kerry is a douchebag, Bush is a douchebag, American politics sucks. I don't want to be affiliated with any political group by virtue of how I choose to spend my free time. I feel the same way about the Christian organization for the same reasons (although those religious bastards can be downright virulent with their spray; we have a black sheep minister in our family and we have to constantly tell him to shut his piehole at family gatherings.)

I support climbing organizations, and their agendas (AF thumbs_up.gif), but this crap is just going too far.

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Ooh, bad Christian man bolted Denali. Is it legal to do this?

http://www.climbingforchrist.org/Default.aspx?tabid=191

Gilbertplaque450.jpg

ALASKA (May 19, 2004) – Gilbert Mille, a Climbing For Christ member from Neerpelt, Belgium, has reached the summit of 20,320-foot Denali (Mount McKinley) and left one of his beautiful plaques to witness to others. Gilbert’s wife, Huguette, received a phone call from him on Friday, May 18, confirming this news.

Un-Freaking-Real!

Ooh, bad Christian man bolted Denali. Is it legal to do this?

http://www.climbingforchrist.org/Default.aspx?tabid=191

Gilbertplaque450.jpg

ALASKA (May 19, 2004) – Gilbert Mille, a Climbing For Christ member from Neerpelt, Belgium, has reached the summit of 20,320-foot Denali (Mount McKinley) and left one of his beautiful plaques to witness to others. Gilbert’s wife, Huguette, received a phone call from him on Friday, May 18, confirming this news.

Un-Freaking-Real!

is this what they mean by the moral high ground?

I didn't see any testimonials.

You have to look a little harder.

"Go to the crag, put on your shoes and your Prana hat, and send that mother fucker!!!" -God

Man, God really has a foul mouth!! yelrotflmao.gif

I just wanted to spread the word about a group that has formed to motivate political action in the climbing community. We are called Climbers4Kerry, (guess who we support), and we have a website that talks about John Kerry's positions on issues that affect climbers. We also have testimonials from climbers about why this presidential election is so important to them. Check it out!

http://www.Climbers4Kerry.com

The most important issues for Climbers is access. It matters not what Kerry's positions are , he has the Dark Greens imbedded in his campaign organization, and these people will be appointed to positions of POWER. Kerry was abscent from the Senate 87% of the time, don't expect him to supervise these radicals.

They hold as a basic and non-negotiable position that the word "untrammeled", as it appears in the Wilderness Act, means NO PEOPLE ! hellno3d.gif

You can study their plans to restore 40% of the USA to "untrammeled" Wilderness here:

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/wildlands_project_step_by_step.htm

The plans for people include forcing them increasingly into urban settings, surrounded by wildlife which will be free to view the humanoids in their cage !!

This plan is advancing faster than it's promoters expected, and preventing the repair of roads is a key element.

The advocates of Wild Sky, for example, are extoling the preservation of public access. After they get the Wilderness designation, it becomes and excuse to close the area. Some of the same groups that advocate Wild Sky, are using the Buckhorn and Brothers Wilderness as an excuse to keep the Dosewallips Rd closed ! confused.gif