• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dating Forum??? yelrotflmao.gif

I think that's already been done

yellowsleep.gif

Yeah, but match.com costs like $20/month. thumbs_down.gif

From what I've seen, most climbers are too cheap for that. hellno3d.gif

I feel your pain, sister. But the criteria above does not exist in the climbing community either. Anyone who fits that billing is already hitched. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. hahaha.gif

Your chance of getting a nice stable single late 20-30 something guy is probably higher on Match.com and then you can maybe teach him how to climb.

Your chance of getting a nice stable single late 20-30 something guy is probably higher on Match.com and then you can maybe teach him how to climb.

Yeah but Jon & Timmy could generate some revenue but charging a subscription fee to the dating forum. Think of the butt shots that would show up in the singles photo gallery! yelrotflmao.gif

I feel your pain, sister. But the criteria above does not exist in the climbing community either. Anyone who fits that billing is already hitched. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. hahaha.gif

funny, I was thinkin a similar thing about the selection of ladies that would qualify... bigdrink.gif

Internet dating is for people too ugly or too shy to pick up someone at a bar.

Ah, so says the unenlightened one. Internet dating, let me count the ways.

1. No hanging out in smoky bars.

2. Everyone you contact is "available."

3. You can do it at work.

4. Shy? Woo from your keyboard.

5. Just interested in sex? Say so.

6. Awkward moment? Stop typing.

Internet dating rocks. Don't feel like you know how to date? (I have had that feeling most of my adult life.) Get online and work out the kinks. It's a great experience.

And, for you doubting Thomases, let me just say that there are some smokin' hot ladies out there (men too, I presume). Trust me, for I have seen the light (and the hotties). Do not doubt, just go do it.

Enjoy.

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Let's be realistic too, for every date you go on with a hottie, you will probably go on 5 dates with not-so-hotties. But that's a lot of practice so that when you get to the hottie date, you're really in a good headspace. You're in the zone, as it were.

Mmmmm. Hotties.

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Dating Forum??? yelrotflmao.gif

I think that's already been done

yellowsleep.gif

Yeah, but match.com costs like $20/month. thumbs_down.gif

From what I've seen, most climbers are too cheap for that. hellno3d.gif

try the Stranger's online personals: http://personals.thestranger.com

or it's actually called Spring Street Networks; same system used for a lot of other publications' personals sites, such as the Seattle Weekly, Nerve.com, etc.

anyway, you buy credits in blocks of 25 (or more) and only use one ($1) per letter; thumbs_up.gif much better system than uh, "snatch.com", as Leykis likes to call it. yellaf.gif