Horsecock Vs Gu

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just for the sole reason that HC is called "CHUB" and its nutrional value is measured in how much good stuff you get from one serving of "CHUB".... my vote is for CHUB.

Approximately 4 CHUB's per package

FUCKING CHUB IT< CHUB IT!!!!!

When i do the wonderland trail, i'm considering using the caveman diet of cheese and chub. i will carry the chub strung around my neck via tubular webbing. animals will flock to me, and each person i encounter on the trail, i will offer them some of my chub.l

[ 06-25-2002, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: gapertimmy ]

Well Gu can be put into those 5 shot flasks. That makes it really convenient. However there is a new product on the market that lets you store up to several extra inches of chub to cover your emergency bivy-chub rations. It's called the ChubFlask'terx™

It occured to me as I read this that it doesn't matter what I say [Wink] But I do have an oppinion and I want to share [big Grin] I have to actualy chew food at least once a day. so I would have to go with the horsecock. with crackers and cheese, and then maybe gu for inbetween meals. [Wink][Razz][Wink][big Grin]

sk

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

Horsecock all the way. It's power food.

If you look at the instructions on Gu you need to eat 3 Gu's/hr. Who has time for that.

why dont they just make 1 portion 3 times as large, or, if it gets totally absorbed in 20 minutes, put it in a time release patch?

[Roll Eyes]

How many horesecocks do you need to eat in an hour?

Is there a coca leaf and red bull flavor gu?

Definitely chub! Definitiely power food. Gu is not food, IMO. I have to admit that my finicky tastebuds require a fine imported HC though, and perferably with an equally fine cheese, and a fun fun fun partner. Gu lacks the love I seek from my outdoor exloits! [chubit][big Grin]