What "They" Say About Us.

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of big talkers, but I disagree that the average age is younger than other sites. I'd say it's older. Just go look at RC.com. The average is in the lower 20's, if I had to guess. 70% 17-19 year old boulderers, 20% 25 year old sport climbers and 10% old school trad climbers.

Dude, like, I am so there, man! rockband.gif

This site is for entertainment purposes only. If I want beta, I crack open my Beckey bibles, or read personal websites.

You guys are all mean!! cry.gif This website is the BOMB.

Myabe the other websites are just jealous! Big babies. They're all stinky doodoo heads. They are jealous, cuz over here it's all articulate and shit. So next time a website gets in my craw and starts talkin shit with it's stupid PIEHOLE, I'm gonna be all like: "WhatEVER. CC.COM ROCKS!!!!" rockband.gifrolleyes.gifwazzup.gifwave.gif

FUCK YEAH, Bunglehead! rockband.gifrockband.gif

There is nothing that cc.com has that other web boards don't have...they all devolve into spray sooner or later, but there is still plenty of great info here and a good community. I've met, I dunno, 6 or 7 climbing partners here, all of them great people to climb with...I'd hardly consider the site useless.

Josh, clearly you haven't seen Turns-All-Year...

Immaturity and spray? That's what I like!

Oh yeha, that's right, we were talking about that. Yeah, that thing is a super bore. Their all-in-one weather page is cool but that is about it.

I say we put double stick tape on their doorknobs and sprinkle a handfull of pubes on it. That'll teach em not to talk shit.

yelrotflmao.gif

they jessh be jealous cuz we get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more wimmin over here. sheat, i can't even walk down by morning glory wall anymore these days without sender-babes throwing their prana tops at me.

girl you don't love me, you just love my HCL.gif style.

IM GAPERTIMMY BITCH!

they jessh be jealous cuz we get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more wimmin over here.

not true at all.. I mean I can't say fer sure cause I've only been to a few CC.com pub clubs, but overall there's alot more in BBTC.. quite often 1/3 of the peeps on a club ride will be wimmin.

climber wimmin do tend to be a LOT hotter tho. let's face it, you can have a fat ass and still be a pretty damn good biker.. not so with rock climbing.

hmmm. maybe that's why I bike more than climb.. cuz of my fat ass. tongue.gifyellaf.gif

Are you kidding me?

You are using CC.com as an example of a good online community?!

CascadeClimbers is widely regarded as a bunch of immature, big talking

young ones by the climbing community. Sure there is occasionally some

useful content on there, and a few clueful climbers, but by in large

the spray has completely destroyed any credibility the site has. It is

hostile to female participants and newbies, incredibly clickish and

pretty much encompasses every BAD characteristics of web bulletin

boards.

what I find most interesting is that though most of this MAY be somewhat true the_finger.gif we still manage to be an interesting somewhat diverse loose knit comunity of climbers who happen to throw the worlds best climbing partys cool.gifthrew cc.com I have met some of my favorite people. beeen to an awsome love fest. got a free pair of climbing shoes when I was in desperate need. learnd A TON about climbing. and had a great time over all. so if people don't want a comunity like that so bee it wink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

not true at all.. I mean I can't say fer sure cause I've only been to a few CC.com pub clubs, but overall there's alot more in BBTC.. quite often 1/3 of the peeps on a club ride will be wimmin.

Dood relax bro, you've obviously never walked down the street with the master gaper and seen the local bend winnin hike up their dresses and ask please give us your HCL.gif gapertimmy!!!

This site rockband.gif

We are all just shit talk'n wantabes..be it talk'n shit on this site or talk'n shit about this site.

Thanks to Jon and Timmy for not letting it be policed into a site of boredom thumbs_up.gif, its a fine line and where do you draw it. Of course the Mods are a click...You would have to have some serious mental flaw to be one (computer geek,fatass,poser,wantabe,usetabe)... there like cops you could'nt pay me enought to be one.

The Trash talk'n sprayers...well they are just a slice of the human race 98% of the human race are too lame to be alive (or just plan DICK HEADS wave.gif) and the rest are barely tolerable.

I actually like a good boxing_smiley.gif Ethics ,its a phuk'n rock dumbass just climb the shit and STFU

Well my lame ass partners might be awake by now so I'm off for the weekend...rock cops don't foget your ticket books , I'm sure there will be many infractions to site this weekend rolleyes.gif

I say we put double stick tape on their doorknobs and sprinkle a handfull of pubes on it. That'll teach em not to talk shit.

yelrotflmao.gif

they jessh be jealous cuz we get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more wimmin over here. sheat, i can't even walk down by morning glory wall anymore these days without sender-babes throwing their prana tops at me.

girl you don't love me, you just love my HCL.gif style.

IM GAPERTIMMY BITCH!

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif