PDX Party

rbw1966

Party in my backyard, April 22nd starting at 7 p.m. Bring your own puke bucket. Crashing at my place (in the backyard--watch out for the dog shit) is an option so no one has to drive home wasted. I have a BBQ and plan on getting a keg but you are responsible for your own eats.

Bring any old skis you want to get rid of and donate them to my new project. Single skis are welcome.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice.

but damn, why can't we do these tie-a-serious-one-on par-tays some days when we ain't gotta go to work the next? let me guess, it's the only day the wife will let your friends over?

guess this means the stones are in order?

Edited by ivan

nice.

but damn, why can't we do these tie-a-serious-one-on par-tays some days when we ain't gotta go to work the next? let me guess, it's the only day the wife will let your friends over?

guess this means the stones are in order?

ya what he said frown.gifconfused.giffrown.gifconfused.gif

This just in: Ivan will be demonstrating the fine art of breastfeeding. Be there early to get good seats.

We'll be in the backyard. Although Monsieur Gravity will not be there, his fine ale will be. We shall lift our glasses to the sky and praise his name!

see, 10 years of hormone treatements are worth it?

naw, thought i'd be charitable and bring my progeny..anybody else have a 4 month old? bring 'em! we can throw 'em in a cage together like wild dogs and place bets...my girl's at the 100 percentile mark for height & weight so my money's on the family. send word and i'll start starving her now.