Greg_W: Environmental Voter...

Greg_W

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized the other day that I AM an environmental voter. I have voted for two bushes and a pineapple - don't say I don't love trees. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the_finger.gif

And neither of them were elected!! yelrotflmao.gif

I realized the other day that I AM an environmental voter. I have voted for two bushes and a pineapple - don't say I don't love trees. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the_finger.gif

I voted Bush the Elder into office in '88, Jim, and Bush the Younger into office in '00. Alas, Bob Dole didn't make it - one of the last great war heroes.

You're a sharp guy Greg, no doubt you got the allusion to the fact that Bush the lesser was appointed, not elected.

Hey, just noticed your new title. Are you sure you didn't mean #1 Stalker?

Yup, I got it, but I didn't know if Jim knew I was old enough to vote in George Herbert Walker Bush.

Well, I see that as a tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to argument... evils3d.gifgrin.gif

I voted Bush the Elder into office in '88, Jim, and Bush the Younger into office in '00. Alas, Bob Dole didn't make it - one of the last great war heroes.

Baker is an alright Kat... He should run for Prez, I'd vote for him! Then it'd be like all organic an shit... Bread, fruit, and mini trees.... tongue.gif

I think anyone who could tolerate 5 years in the POW camp and not lose his shit is pretty solid upstairs. Is he a little combative? Probably, but in a good way IMO. What was it he said to the NVA when they wanted him to sign some statement or give an interview or something in exchange for getting out of solitary? Told them "this is bullshit" and back in he went. I've heard him giving Sen Stephens (longtime AK republican senator) shit about all the pork he gets for AK. I like McCain, not everything he stands for, but more than most.

McCain is a good man, but he is one of "The Keating Five" involved in the savings & loan scandal back in the late 80's/early 90's(?). His political enemies (both Dem and Republican) would rightfully use this to destroy him. He would, however, make a great vice prez for Jeb Bush in '08! grin.gif

I would vote for Kerry/McCain.

McCain might be a republican, but he seems to really try to get shit done, whether it be with Lieberman (who I dislike) or Kerry or others...He seems to be a free enough thinker that he can be non-status quo on traditionally challenging issues for Republicans.

NRDC recently did a large spread on him after he became a very vocal advocate for the global warming camp.