Stupid Partner Tricks

Dru

I'm certain everyone with a camera has managed to catch a partner hamming it up or making some amusing photo material inadvertently at one time or another.

While we wait for photo contest results - post some of those stupid partner trick photos.

here is steve getting into extreme gu eating

310519-gu.JPG.92d014f40468a00fb806bfea9c88758b.JPG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Nalgene makes a great game of football, ableit painful.

136fun_football_2-med.jpg

Trecking poles make good rapiers when fencing on the ruth. Me parrying Mr. DeCapio's stab.

136fun_jousting-med.jpg

Pull ups on the Ruth Glacier.

Got skiis and a shovel? Bored outta your wits? Make a pit of despair. This pit is 8 feet deep.

136fun_pit_of_despair-med.jpg

Tag team wrestling on the Ruth Glacier.

Me giving the sleeper to Mr. Decapio who got his ass beat. Although he whipped us good at football. Mr. Cordes was the champ.

136fun_wrestling-med.jpg

Me and the boys enjoying some puddin' and listening to Beavis and Butthead on the walkman speakers. Cory's pistachio was marvelous, and Scott's chocolate was to die for. My vanilla came out a little to chunky, and Kelly's tasted like he dipped his balls into the mix.

136camp_pudding-med.jpg

Building a crash pad fort to cook at Ibex when the air temperature is 18F with fairly consistent winds that made it much colder.

Whoaa!!! You boulderers are so wacky! Those crash pad shenanigans and communal chalk-bag hyjinks are the ultimate zany rock climbing antics. hahaha.gif

rolleyes.gifed stop, I'm laughing so hard. take that #4 big bro out of your ass and go rub one out rolleyes.gif

Building a crash pad fort to cook at Ibex when the air temperature is 18F with fairly consistent winds that made it much colder.

zero_friction_pic_5730.jpg

straight the fuk out: you cant blame the 18 degree boulder session in the middle of nowhere on your partner. pitty.gif

I can also see that you have on the extra-special shoes that make all climbs at least one full grade more difficult. Is that a new rubber compound?

what about the one when you partner tries to rub one off in the sleeping bag without you waking up! whats worse is if you are on a portaledge. Dont laugh, cuz you know you have done it.

Dude, you need to be a little more discerning about who you clmb with. A little bit of grab-ass on the glacier is one thing, but big wall masturbation is down right wrong.

what about the one when you partner tries to rub one off in the sleeping bag without you waking up! whats worse is if you are on a portaledge. Dont laugh, cuz you know you have done it.

Dude, you need to be a little more discerning about who you clmb with. A little bit of grab-ass on the glacier is one thing, but big wall masturbation is down right wrong.

ya there is enough perversion on the walls with the whole golden showers from 2 pitches above thing madgo_ron.gif

haha, yeah it should be reserved for soloing only. nylon makes too much noise to go un-noticed wazzup.gifthe_finger.gifbigdrink.gif