missing skier at alpental

marylou

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes spray time it is.

I am an experienced downhiller just this year getting my feet wet to the BC ski thing. I'm learning about reading the avy report, different kinds of ways snow forms and settles, you guys know the routine.

I think Scott would make a most excellent BC partner because one thing is for sure, the guy can dig a really large hole in a short amount of time. Others may tire, but old Scott just keeps on digging!wave.gif

Ok. Now that we're in spray I just wat to tell you, Scott, that you're a total wanker. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I'm not dissing some guy that almost got himself seriously fucked (and still might lose fingers and toes), but I will diss you you fucking fuck. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I'd say that a better career choice than guiding would be a job with the navy. I hear the homeport needs someone to suck start the aircraft carrier and support ships. the_finger.gif

Yes spray time it is.

I am an experienced downhiller just this year getting my feet wet to the BC ski thing. I'm learning about reading the avy report, different kinds of ways snow forms and settles, you guys know the routine.

I think Scott would make a most excellent BC partner because one thing is for sure, the guy can dig a really large hole in a short amount of time. Others may tire, but old Scott just keeps on digging!wave.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

you all suck ass

im not screaming a mountie thing, im simply making a sound statement.

BC skiing in the nw is dangerous with the type of snow we receive here. You guys make it sound like being cautious is a bad thing. im done with this fucking thread, your all wankers.

and as far as the guide service goes, im not gonna be a guide, i already have them lined up.

Actually, scottie, our snowpacks are *generally* safer for BC travel all and all compared to continental snow packs, which can be a lot more tempremental and harder to read. That isn't too safe either one is safer at a specific time, or safe at all for that matter. I just wanted to point out yet another thing you don't know. Give the guiding BS a rest, man, you don't know a thing about what you preach and you are just going to get some other newbie killed. rolleyes.gif

• 5 weeks later...