Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Santa Cruz-Bullit (my pride and joy)

Balfa-Minuteman (fun little dirt jumper)

Bridgestone- RB1 (road bike)

Bridgestone- MB3 (commuter/touring rig)

I would also like to get a IF-cross bike. Next purchase is going to be going to be either a Fisher-Sugar or Trek-Fuel. Anyone have either a Sugar or Fuel???? Spray on about them, I want to hear about them.

I had two others before moving out here a GT-Idrive 1 and english 3 speed already had to many bikes to move so I gave them away.

2-I've got one road and one mt. But thinking of selling the mountain bike. Anyone interested?

18" hand built Klein Attitude Race. Great components, Judy front shock, super lightweight (17#s) = climbs hills by itself. New $2400 back in 1997. Will sell for fair price. Send me a pm.

badvoodoo said:

Since my last 2 were ripped off, I only have the one Giant XTC3 full suspension now. I'm in need of another one for riding around town though. Riding a full suspension bike only on pavement should be a crime.

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif That's BS!! Commuting around town on a full suspesion is silly. Urban riding on full-suspension is a blast. Seattle has some great urban, hugh stair gaps, big drops, wall ride (though a dualy doesn't help), I have found some good step ups and table tops too. cantfocus.gifevils3d.gifcantfocus.gifevils3d.gif

Only one. My trusty 15 yr old Lotus road bike. Great commuter and occassional century rider. Love to reel in the young bucks on their fancy rides on the way home.

Borrow friends mt bikes - they have plenty. I don't ride the trials often enough to buy my own. Maybe that explains why I have to get those floating bone chips taken out of my elbow sometime soon.

rbw1966 said:

1-Gary Fisher tassajara

1-Bianchi road bike

Stolen from me (in order):

Diamondback Topanga POS

Bontrager that I'd just shelled out 2K

Gary Fisher hoo koo e koo

Good Lord, you are either very unlucky or live in a bad neighborhood. That's got to be pretty hard to take. Bike thieves, car thieves and horse thieves all should be treated the same. Hang 'em high.

Yeah, isn't that kind of an interesting point, CBS. In the 19th Century it was standard practice to hang a horse thief even for stealing one horse (1 HP). My how times have changed. Now you get caught and set free due to ineffective laws for stealing the equivalent of 200 horses (200 HP).