Necronomicon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Necronomicon said:

...would you still climb?

YES! more probably, because I would have more time. not just rocks though, I would climb trees and whatever else I wanted to climb as well. If I were the last person on earth, I could climb anywhere I could get to by my own power. Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

you better move to somewhere that is warmer if you want to be neked everyday.

I'd want to drive real fast on mountain roads and I agree with SEd I'd want to blow stuff up. Better learn how before everybody else takes off though. Would there still be the internet to learn from?

Hey Necro, have you seen the trailer for the new natural disater movie? Something like the worst storm in 10,000 years buries the earth in flood and snow. I think there are only a few people left after it's over. Coming to a theatre near you next memorial day.

ehmmic said:

I'd want to drive real fast on mountain roads and I agree with SEd I'd want to blow stuff up. Better learn how before everybody else takes off though. Would there still be the internet to learn from?

Hey Necro, have you seen the trailer for the new natural disater movie? Something like the worst storm in 10,000 years buries the earth in flood and snow. I think there are only a few people left after it's over. Coming to a theatre near you next memorial day.

well ya smile.gif move to the warmth for a while at least. maybe I would hot wire a hummer.. or better yet if there was still the internet, teach myself to fly a plane grin.gif

I saw the trailor for that movie... looks interesting.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

ehmmic said:

I saw it. From the idiot that directed Independence Day. I can't wait. He's the worst "filmmaker" around. It's gonna be awesome.

ehmmic said:

Should be pretty boring, watching a few people starve to death.

I would definitely keep climbing, I would have to entertain myself some way. I think I could have fun for quite a while if I was the only one alive. Blowing shit up like Specialed mentioned would be entertaining. Run zip lines from really high buildings, set myself with a styling pads, drive a new car everyday, learn to fly so that I check out other place across the pond, gotta have a couple of boats too. There would be no peak fees, park passes, bills, government, work, man sounds like heaven except no woman. I'd probably go insane, but that might be fun too. cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif