• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

minx said:

lummox said:

minx said:

i understand why penis size is such an issue, but come on, . . .

to be precise it is lack of penis size that is an issue.

regardless, you didn't answer my question. tongue.gif

i like about a c cup. but i am heavily influenced by images from the 70s issues of playboy. fruit.gif

Dru said:

news story thumbs_down.gif

Come on, Dru. This is good news for cancer survivors. It has the potential for greater long term safety.

Polylactic acid and polyglycolic acid have been studied a lot over the past 10 or 20 years as scaffolds for a variety of tissues, for example cartilage to rebuild joints or replace ears and noses lost to cancer surgery . Now they are using it as a scaffold for fat tissue. Very interesting.

minx said:

i understand why penis size is such and issue, but come on, really people, does breast size really matter that much?

My perverted mind can think of a couple of situation where breast size really matters, but overall I would have to agree it doesn't matter. At the same time whether they are fake or real doesn't matter much either as far as I am concrened, they're all good. wink.gif

According to one interesting theory I came across, it is noted that humans are the only primates in which the female retains large breasts from puberty on.

It was theorized that the purpose of this secondary sexual characteristic was to distract males from the buttocks and prolong intercourse thus facilitating conception. Or something. It was in New Scientist and I can't find the article.

Dru said:

According to one interesting theory I came across, it is noted that humans are the only primates in which the female retains large breasts from puberty on.

It was theorized that the purpose of this secondary sexual characteristic was to distract males from the buttocks and prolong intercourse thus facilitating conception. Or something. It was in New Scientist and I can't find the article.

I like it!! thumbs_up.gif

But I have to report that breasts have never prolonged it for me, or most importantly, distracted me from the backyard my dog loves so much.

rockband.gif