Image loading on CC.com

chirp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. My digital camera produces images too data dense to download. I've been able to shrink a few, but it's a real pain. Tips from the cc.com regulars have not been very helpful, I think because they have different photo software than I do (I have MGI photosuite and Lexmark Viewing Booth). If anyone with those programs can tell me the most reliable way to de-sharpen images, thereby reducing the file volume to downloadable proportions, I'd like to hear it.

The site seems to be loading real slow and when I click on Gallery I only get the top four photos. From Thrashador's "North Twin" back to Trask's "Fatty Weed" no photos load. Then, When I click on My Gallery none of the photos will load, just the text. And now on the emoticons for this post, most of them are missing confused.gifWTF!!!

Somebody, Anybody click on the gallery and see if all the new photos at the bottom come up. The click on one that does and see if that comes up. I'm just getting the text, The server just quits downloading. Other sites are working fine, so I don't think it is my computer. Also, about half my gremlims have disappeared from the post page. anyone else?

Billygoat said:

Somebody, Anybody click on the gallery and see if all the new photos at the bottom come up. The click on one that does and see if that comes up. I'm just getting the text, The server just quits downloading. Other sites are working fine, so I don't think it is my computer. Also, about half my gremlims have disappeared from the post page. anyone else?

i see them all fine the problem must be you tongue.gif

Something similar happened a few months ago everytime I clicked on this one particular Michael layton photo, it wouldn't load and then I couldn't load others and had to restart my machine. I guess later Timmy and Jon posted a notice that their server had been slammed by the I'mDanandyurnot virus or something such like attack from rc.com or whatever. But why wouldn't this affect Dru. Canadian Hunterseekerretroantivirus?