where is Jgowns?

glassgowkiss

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's it been, 3 days or so? a new world record?

trask you came back because BECAUSE YOU LOVE US SO MUCH, YOU KNOW YOU DO! AND YOU THINK WE'RE THE MOST EXCITING, INTERESTING, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ANYWHERE!

YOU LOVE US! YOU REALLY DO. YOU PRESENCE HERE PROVES IT!

oh yeah, it'd be good if gowens came back too.

lI1|1! said:

what's it been, 3 days or so? a new world record?

trask you came back because BECAUSE YOU LOVE US SO MUCH, YOU KNOW YOU DO! AND YOU THINK WE'RE THE MOST EXCITING, INTERESTING, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ANYWHERE!

YOU LOVE US! YOU REALLY DO. YOU PRESENCE HERE PROVES IT!

oh yeah, it'd be good if gowens came back too.

SEEEEEEE THAT IS JUST IT!!!! we have not had a REAL fued or any real hate FOR SO LONG tongue.giffruit.gif

(and not about stupid personal things.. but a real fued)

catbirdseat said:

Okay, I just got off the line with the Scottish Wanker and he says he's been working. Has a new job he likes better than the old one. He'll be checking in soon.

cbs

are you the little wankstain's pr person or what?? what time should we expect the ole less-then-irish chap???

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gif

erik said:

catbirdseat said:

Okay, I just got off the line with the Scottish Wanker and he says he's been working. Has a new job he likes better than the old one. He'll be checking in soon.

cbs

are you the little wankstain's pr person or what?? what time should we expect the ole less-then-irish chap???

No, I happen to be his friend. He's working at Starbucks. No, he's not a barrista, he's working in financial software support, or some such.

catbirdseat said:

erik said:

catbirdseat said:

cbs

No, I happen to be his friend. He's working at Starbucks. No, he's not a barrista, he's working in financial software support, or some such.

so he works the cash register?

hahaha.gif

catbirdseat said:

I'll get JGowans on the phone and see what he is up to. I think its another case of 1) get married, 2) put balls in a jar, 3) place jar on shelf

I'm alive and kicking dudes. It's been a crazy time since I got back from Europe - new job, wife just got back last week, brother had a wee bairn - the usual kinda family stuff.

Admittedly I haven't been climbing much the last few weeks, but who has? It's the end of a fine season, and time to watch football all weekend every weekend and get plastered. bigdrink.gif

One little story...My brother's wife (they both live in Scotland still) was told to cut back on the drinking and smoking during the pregnancy. She cut back to 6 Smirnoff Ice's each time she went out (about 3-4 times a week) and 1 pack of cigarettes a day. It's a miracle the wee bairn is healthy. cantfocus.gif