Learn to climb slab with experienced instructors

scot'teryx

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inane and pointless jabs are now being judged by low post count avatar dorks now huh...yellaf.gif

Yes. They are. There are a whole flock of us, just sitting on the wire above you, waiting to take a shit.

How'z about you're momma made ME proud - last night...better?

How'z about your momma teach you how contractions work. And I'm not meaning the kind of contractions that make Mr. Happy wake up and realize he's not done yet.

-woof

"Yes. They are. There are a whole flock of us, just sitting on the wire above you, waiting to take a shit."

Gee...I'm flattered smile.gif

"How'z about your momma teach you how contractions work. And I'm not meaning the kind of contractions that make Mr. Happy wake up and realize he's not done yet."

Ummm - I don't even get it...

okay - back to what you were doing:

computer_dork.jpg

• 8 months later...
it's good to see the instructor is wearing gaitors with no snow anywhere around,

You mean kind of like the chick wearing he climbing shoes even though she is not climbing?

planetoftheapes1.jpg

that happens some times especialy when my shoes are old and stinky. people ask me to leave them on ;) or when badvoodoo is going to belay fromt he top. multi pitch is FUN and i wear my shoes when i belay on a multipitch climb... and when we are practicing. it is always good to brush up on the fundamentals.

oh and

:fahq:

just so you don't forget :cool:

I just can't believe I actually waded through all 25 pages. Somehow those pictures are entertaining and addictive at the same time.

Kind of like watching golf on TV. You catch it while flipping channels then before you know it you've watched 4hrs of golf!

My personal favorite is when they setup in the grass working rope techniques over by the UW rock. One day both the mountaineers and the karate doods showed up. What a hoot!