what's up with today?

minx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

i think the weirdness today has something to do with the alignment of baby jesus to the back seat of a 78 ford crown vic. and maybe the fact that is september 4 and that is one wacky and wild day!

well no shit! glad someone has the answers. is that crown victoria the car that got the ticket i didn't get?

i think muffy would make trask's list with or with out pics!

Dru said:

see here for instance

[url=http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=64726&Forum=All_Forums&Words=1431&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=64726&Search=true#Post64726]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Dru,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful daisy! thumbs_up.gif My GAWD!

Did she have a boyfriend or were they too scared of her sleeping bag? yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

JoshK's buddy skisports spent about 2 months trying to get friendly with daisy via PM.

But (since she's banned now) I will say it was Ray and not me who registered her!

Unfortunately the daisy graemlin sig of the chick with the whip is broken now.

Great day so far...shot my bow early at the range walk thru. Its fun ya get to shoot 3D and flat spots. Next I leave for Eastern Wash to go deer hunting with my bow. Hope a get one for the new freezer....yummmmm venison...venison sausage, jerky, pasty(only Beck and i know what this is). Cavey we will go out again during the modern season so you can have a crack at it too.

Any news on the salmon season? Went out yesterday and the Stilly was cold and I ain't talking temperature. Not a fish in her. Apparently there were some salmon in before the season started and some poachers took them, cause the evidence is still in the river...heads, tails. Looked like pink heads so they did not get much in quality salmon, but still they should of waited. Its going to be a tough years on the salmon with the rivers as low and warm as they are. Personally, I'd like to see the state grow some balls and halt the season until they have a decent escapement.

lummox said:

today fuken is rokken like the dokken [insert headbanging emoticon with a mullet].

i done made a couple trips to the post office. got me some cams from canada (shameless knockoffs from metolium from the way they look). mailed a big ass package. now im gonna go ride my bike. maybe hit a boulder or more for some sketch action. hooyah.

How's this one? music-smiley-005.gif

adventuregal said:

sisu_suomi said:

pasty(only Beck and i know what this is).

Me me me!!! I do!!! They are only like my favorite food ever! I had one... 4 days ago on my drive to school. EVERYONE should try pasties! thumbs_up.gif

I know what pasties are grin.gif I happen to make excelent cornish pasties thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif YUUUMMMEEERRRSSSS

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

adventuregal said:

sisu_suomi said:

Me me me!!! I do!!! They are only like my favorite food ever! I had one... 4 days ago on my drive to school. EVERYONE should try pasties! thumbs_up.gif

I know what pasties are grin.gif I happen to make excelent cornish pasties thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif YUUUMMMEEERRRSSSS

MUFFY RULES!!!!!!! fruit.gif

adventuregal said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

adventuregal said:

sisu_suomi said:

MUFFY RULES!!!!!!! fruit.gif

blush.gif thanks they are realy good though... grin.gif I would make them all the time if it didn't take ALLLLLL DDDAAAYYYY