When I reach for a cam larger than 3/4"...

Peter_Puget

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1061508856Dru">

<p>this thread is sooooooooo gay

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />yes

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />majorly

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />you go girl

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

wave.gif

Dru -

Why must you make fun of my sexuality? Honestly it's kinda fucked.

Answer the polls or not

PP bigdrink.gif

erik said:

ATOMIC

YUP THE WEIGHT.

I USED TO BE A CAMALOT FLAG WAVER, BUT I HAVE LEARNED.

#4 FRIEND IS MY BEST FRIEND. AND I PREFER THE RIGID OVER THE TECH FRIENDS. I HAVE A #4 FRIEND, #3.5 AND #3. OTHER THEN THAT I CARRY WC SPECTRA HEXES for hand size pieces. tho i will alway love the bd #1 and the .5 IT IS RAD TO PLACE A HEX ON A HARD ALPINE PITCH!!!!

why do you prefer rigid friends v. tech friends?

Peter_Puget said:

Dru -

Why must you make fun of my sexuality? Honestly it's kinda fucked.

PP bigdrink.gif

OED 7th ed. 2002 gay gae [n] 1. homosexual ....(snip)... 7. silly or dumb as in This thread is so gay hahaha.gif

The fact that a gay person started a gay thread is just an unfortunate coincidence which maybe would be a great posting in the NEW THIS FORUM IS SO GAY FORUM bigdrink.gif

Climbing is like going into battle. Some people like using broadswords whilst others like using axes. If you can get the job done and come back another day then you have succeeded. Of course there are those of you that throw rocks and run away. You all have opinions on weaponry too but then again you never truely go into battle so your opinions are mute. Camalots are my choice but Friends are good too. Aliens are the lords of the micro realm.

Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with a person being good or bad. Neither does religion, skin color, race, political affiliation (maybe) and/or recreational habits. Okay, well except for you crazy ass bolting everything in sight freaks. That seems more expensive than drugs. I don't know about you guys.

bunglehead said:

Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with a person being good or bad. Neither does religion, skin color, race, political affiliation (maybe) and/or recreational habits. Okay, well except for you crazy ass bolting everything in sight freaks. That seems more expensive than drugs. I don't know about you guys.

You couldn't be more right, however the reality of the situation is that hetro males hate being called gay; therefore, when you're spraying, calling someone gay is a easy way to piss them off.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

AlpineK said:

You couldn't be more right, however the reality of the situation is that hetro males hate being called gay; therefore, when you're spraying, calling someone gay is a easy way to piss them off.

Shuddup, faggit! the_finger.gif

fuck you rump ranger. the_finger.gif

Psyche! hahaha.giffruit.gif

Seriously, if you don't bury your cams the metolius are the bomb thumbs_up.gif - the spring action seems more solid than the camalots, they take a beating better than the camalots, and you don't have to keep replacing the trigger wires madgo_ron.gif

However, the rarely used cams (camaqlot #'s 4,4.5,5, camalots rule)

5 years on camalots, 10 on metolius

wave.gif

Edited by MisterE

MisterE said:

Seriously, if you don't bury your cams the metolius are the bomb thumbs_up.gif - the spring action seems more solid than the camalots, they take a beating better than the camalots, and you don't have to keep replacing the trigger wires madgo_ron.gif

5 years on camalots, 10 with the metolius

wave.gif

I boycot all products from Oregon. the_finger.gif

MisterE said:

However, the rarely used cams (camaqlot #'s 4,4.5,5, camalots rule)

5 years on camalots, 10 on metolius

wave.gif

I agree. My Metolius cams have taken a pounding, and with some regular TLC, they're right as rain (whatever the hell that means) Seriously, good, stout dependable cams. thumbs_up.gif

AlpineK said:

fleblebleb said:

Well maybe remove foot from mouth then? yellaf.gif

I don't know if NE Oregon is really part of OR. More like Idaho west

I don't know what your talkin bout... the whole Joseph/Enterprise area is agreat representation of oregon... the people and the country... I'm an Oregonian, and I claim em... its definitely no western or central, but it is one of the coolest spots in the hole state...