Young people today

RobBob

So this morning I find out that several of my young hard-dick supervisors convinced a new office-staffer to hit the town with them last night. They were late this morning, and she's out "sick." madgo_ron.gif

The hardmen and women of the 70s and 80s used to show up on time next day, and tough it out regardless of headaches, heaves, and trots, when we pulled boners like that. What the Hell is this world coming to? fruit.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

Robby - whats her home addy? i will go over and take care of her!

and i can party till trask comes home 24/7 365....sounds like the rest of you are whimps!! oh btw girlfriend, have you seen my new personalized plates? I so much wanted some that really caught the essence of my bad, bitchy self.

1341pms_24-7-med.jpg

tata, luv

hahaha.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

RobBob said:

So this morning I find out that several of my young hard-dick supervisors convinced a new office-staffer to hit the town with them last night. They were late this morning, and she's out "sick." madgo_ron.gif

The hardmen and women of the 70s and 80s used to show up on time next day, and tough it out regardless of headaches, heaves, and trots, when we pulled boners like that. What the Hell is this world coming to? fruit.gif

I'm with you guys. I've seen that often also. Fucking youngsters calling in sick and shit. I never call in sick from my own irresposnible behavior from the night before. It's called ADULTHOOD. Take your fucking lumps and STFU. Then at the end of the day: bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.giffruit.gifmushsmile.gif

All you just go on a generlize, even though I see it alot with people my age and younger...

I wont even call in sick if I have the flue, its funnyer to watch every one else get it...

If the sickness is self induced, I hang. even if it means getting a DWI on they way to work cause I'm still that shit canned...

Fejas said:

All you just go on a generlize, even though I see it alot with people my age and younger...

I wont even call in sick if I have the flue, its funnyer to watch every one else get it...

If the sickness is self induced, I hang. even if it means getting a DWI on they way to work cause I'm still that shit canned...

I've seen it both ways. And I didn't say there aren't older people that aren't complete fucking wimps, cuz believe me there are plenty o those too.

Fejas said:

Fiji, next time call a cab shocked.gif

I have to say at the end of my 20's - I am a whimp. hellno3d.gif

I think - you can judge. cantfocus.gif I stayed out until 4AM last Friday night, then woke up at 10AM Saturday morning to hit a small town parade with my little one, and went out Saturday night until 6AM on Sunday. I didn't get out of bed until 1PM. I haven't felt right since.

I use to rave in my early twenties?????? What happened? wave.gif

old sux! due to circumstances beyond my control (ok maybe not) i was up late each night from thurs-sun last week, i was toast until tuesday and i'm not real sure i was much better on weds truthfully. old sux but i still get my arse up and do whatever i'm supposed to the next day! kids today! wink.gif

trask said:

Sick days are meant to be used...they're different. Use 'em or lose 'em. thumbs_up.gif

I've used 2.5 sick days in 11 years of work. Do you people get SO sick that you cannot function at work? I've never understood "using" sick days; most people I know use them for things other than sickness, and I just don't get that. If you're healthy go to work; if you want a day (or half a day) off, work it out with the boss. No big deal, I've always negotiated in this manner at every job I've had. Doesn't work? Get a different job that is more flexible.