If I could go back in time I'd....

bunglehead

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bunglehead said:

Want to see the first cavedude that ate a crab. How hungry did he have to be to even consider eating a hard, big red creature with claws?

I alos think I'd like to hang out with the Earl of Sandwich. He's my hero. I love sandwiches.

Where I live, we crab all the time. My clueless, walking disaster neighbor gets a bloody finger every time he pulls his pot. You'd think he'd know how to handle a crab after 5 years, but apparently not. Some people are born Gumbies.

bunglehead said:

... consider eating a hard, big red creature with claws?

FYI: crabs, lobsters, shrimp and the like don't turn red until they get cooked. But the question is well taken. wave.gif I've often wondered WTF was on some people's minds when they decided to eat something the very first time.

"Liver and onions... mmmmmmm... let's cut out and eat the one organ that removes most of the toxins from the body and then concentrates them all in one place. It's gotta taste good, huh?"

RobBob said:

"He was a bold man that first ate an oyster."

-Jonathan Swift

Obviously, Mr. Swift had never been to Iceland, where they fish Greenland shark, which is poisonous fresh, then bury it whole in sand for a few weeks and then consume it with alcohol called Black Death. The stench of the shark is undescribable, not even Lutefisk comes close. cheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

RobBob said:

-Jonathan Swift

No shit. If i'd never had an oyster before, I certainly wouldn't be volunteering to try it.

And another thing I do not understand: Who in THE FUCK started eating bull testicles and calling them "Rocky mountain oysters" That's some sick shizzy. I actually cooked in a steakhouse where I had PEEL AND CUT BULL TESTICLES. hellno3d.gif I'd wager that I easily cut 1-2 madgo_ron.gif tons of them in the time I worked there

I grew up eating oysters because my family was actually in the business. So I love 'em...but due to vibrio vulnificus, cholera, etc. I won't eat 'em raw unless I know exactly where they came from.

Was first offered mtn oysters in Ely, NV as a teenager. The first time I considered a food as being morally wrong. hellno3d.gif

Metalhead_Mojo said:

if you voluntarily eat testicles and enjoy it, i think that makes you gay fruit.gif

Hey, MentalDead, your posts seem to follow a pattern: "you are gay", "this was stupid", etc. Got anything intelligent in that homophobic adolescent brain of yours? Then post it, or STFU!! madgo_ron.gif

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

RobBob said:

-Jonathan Swift

Obviously, Mr. Swift had never been to Iceland, where they fish Greenland shark, which is poisonous fresh, then bury it whole in sand for a few weeks and then consume it with alcohol called Black Death. The stench of the shark is undescribable, not even Lutefisk comes close. cheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

More than that, they wrap the fish inside seal skin and then bury it. Tastes nasty. thumbs_down.gif

I would go back to when that white assholes first came to this great nation, and band all the native tribes together to conquer and drive back the evil forces...

then go back even further and assasinate every king of england...

then go back and find the missing link...

ahh and just one more, I'd sneek into Marilyns dressing room to catch her naked...

Fejas said:

I would go back to when that white assholes first came to this great nation, and band all the native tribes together to conquer and drive back the evil forces...

ahh and just one more, I'd sneek into Marilyns dressing room to catch her naked...

Hey, dipshit, if you did the first three you wouldn't have the opportunity to do the fourth. See what the presence of the white man has brought? Star-quality poon. thumbs_up.gif

MissNormandy said:

I love oysters! Raw, fried, pickled, whatever... BRING EM ON!

Get with the program, sweettart, we've moved on to blaming the white man for all our ills. Sheesh.

However, knowing you like oysters is good information. evils3d.gif

Greg_W said:

Fejas said:

Hey, dipshit, if you did the first three you wouldn't have the opportunity to do the fourth. See what the presence of the white man has brought? Star-quality poon. thumbs_up.gif

I guess i'd have to check marilyn first then wouldn't I?

Fejas said:

Greg_W said:

Fejas said:

I guess i'd have to check marilyn first then wouldn't I?

Might as well check Pam and both Maryanne and Ginger, too. Yowza!!!