Krakauer Takes on the Mormons

chelle

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like U learned alot from the Society of Friends, Adolf. Judge everyone the same, right Mao?

AlpineK said:

sisu_suomi said:

To all you Morman haters...FUCK OFF

IF YA GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT WELL FUCK OFF AGAIN

Fuck off yourself beotch.

Any religion where you drink soda pop at wedding receptions, wear funny underwear, and believe in a civilization in north America that was more advanced than the Romans but left no trace is fucked up.

I've been around a number of them, so like I said earlier

fuck off beotch the_finger.gif and again the_finger.gif

Sisu I have the great missfortune to have an uncle who fell in love with a mormon girl, maried her and converted. I've got like 20,000 mormon relatives now, and I probably know way more about mormons than you do.

Believe me my dislike of mormons is well founded

As I said earlier...Fuck off beotch. the_finger.gif

You fucking crack me up AK. hahahaha

But you better mind your P's and Q's on who you call a "beotch". Remember that AK, real gooood.

hahahaha

AlpineK said:

Sisu I have the great missfortune to have an uncle who fell in love with a mormon girl, maried her and converted. I've got like 20,000 mormon relatives now, and I probably know way more about mormons than you do.

Believe me my dislike of mormons is well founded

As I said earlier...Fuck off beotch. the_finger.gif

Fairweather said:

The only thing I hate more than proselytizing, brain washed religious zealots are proselytizing left-wing anti-judeo/christian environmental extremists who use their hatred of organized religion as a rallying cry and a scapegoat for all they see wrong in the world. tongue.gif

LIKE CONSERVATIVE GROUPS DON'T USE FEAR AND HATRED TO BRING IN THE $$$$$. I AM COLLING BULLFUCKINGSHIT ON YOUR POST. Fear is the lowest common denominater, so therefore the most efective way to spread the word. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SPELLING DON'T READ MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!

Fairweather said:

The only thing I hate more than proselytizing, brain washed religious zealots are proselytizing left-wing anti-judeo/christian environmental extremists who use their hatred of organized religion as a rallying cry and a scapegoat for all they see wrong in the world. tongue.gif

I have to agree. It cracks me up how people rail against religious groups for being narrow minded, condemning, etc., etc., displaying equal narrow mindedness and condemnation, pretty much becoming what they profess to hate.

nolanr said:

Fairweather said:

I have to agree. It cracks me up how people rail against religious groups for being narrow minded, condemning, etc., etc., displaying equal narrow mindedness and condemnation, pretty much becoming what they profess to hate.

humanity...duh! confused.gif

hahaha.gif

nolanr said:

Since when does open-minded have to mean you like something? I gave religion its fair chance and determined it's crap. If it works for others, power to them. Just keep it out of my face.

Ratboy said:

nolanr said:

Since when does open-minded have to mean you like something? I gave religion its fair chance and determined it's crap. If it works for others, power to them. Just keep it out of my face.

No, open-minded (in my view) is the exact sentiment you expressed. "Hey, it ain't for me, but you go for it if it makes you happy." Both sides are equally intolerant.

I've been living in the "Right Place" for seven years now. It's all as wacky as you might suspect. But, hey, this is America. And unless you're David Koresh, you can worship how you like. Personally, I think Krakauer is out of his element writing on the Mormon extremists.