RULES SUCK

skyclimb

I was just thrown out of the local climbing gym for climbign routes un-roped. I have climbed these routes a million times, and the walls are only 25-30 feet high. To make it worse it wasn't even the gym employees who saw me, but some fucking lame ass dude who rated me out. People sign waivers so there shouldn't be rules. Give me a break. hellno3d.gifconfused.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT KNOW WHY ARE COMPLAINING....

YOU SAID YOU SIGNED A WAIVER, AND I AM SURE YOU READ THE WAIVER.......

SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING WAS IN THE WRONG.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE CLIMBING AND YOU FALL ON SOMEONE.............

WHO CARES ANYWAYS....

RETRO SAID IT BEST!

Sorry to rain on the thread tongue.gif- but I think some might agree. crazy.gif Being a parent - rules are SO necessary.

hahaha.gifMy child would be a terror if we didn't have a strong set of rules. boxing_smiley.gif But in the adult world - yeah they pretty much suck! rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So what happens to them when you fall, and by a fluke you land wrong and you're paralized from the neck down, and sue them? A few months of legal wrangling and the college decides it's safer to shut down the gym, and everyone looses.

If you don't want rules, build your own wall.

Alpine_Tom said:

So what happens to them when you fall, and by a fluke you land wrong and you're paralized from the neck down, and sue them? A few months of legal wrangling and the college decides it's safer to shut down the gym, and everyone looses.

If you don't want rules, build your own wall.

Anyone got an ass plug?? pitty.gif

• 4 weeks later...