Great Day...what did ya all do?

Scott_J

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...rode my bike to the Market...had a beer at ten am with my boss... drank beer all day at my office and worked on the newspaper...this month, fourty one advertisers!

...took a nap, up again, thinkin about a steak dinner...

spent 14 hours of total alpine bliss traversing the crest of stuart range w/ ken4... to nice4 words, go check out the s.face of argonaught peak, way clean, sunny and splitters... hahaha.gif also theres soooo much shit to climb on the s. side of the crest between argo and dragontail yelrotflmao.gif beautiful day in the mountains and noone around... great day with a great partner -bp

he catches his parents having sex and asks,"What are you doing?", to which his dad replies, "Playing poker and your mom is the wild card!"

A few days later he catches his older brother and girlfriend having sex and asks, "What are you 2 doing?"

"Playing poker and she is the wild card!", says his brother.

The next day he's in his room and his dad walks in and yells, "What are you doing?"

"Playing poker!", he says. "Then where is your wild card?"

To which he replies, "With a hand like this who needs a wild card!"

Tues: paid to bushwack all day. 12 hrs Fed like a king in logging camp

Wed: paid to bushwack all day. Saw 3 bears snaf.gif 12 hrs

Thurs: paid to walk logging roads all day. Sports car helicopter R44 with cute pilot at our disposal for part of the time. 14 hours. Rain. 4 bears. Fed like king in logging camp

Fri: paid to bushwack. 2 bears. 17 shocked.gif hour day no beer madgo_ron.gif but GREAT flight out with friendly pilot thru peaks south of Silverthrone laugh.gif Nearly missed last ferry home but it was 2 hrs late rolleyes.gif

Spent the day installing a timing belt, tensioner, water pump, thermostat, three drive belts, anti-freeze and an anti electrolsis additive so my Tacoma will be fit for another 80,000...auto work is so different from when I started in the 60's. All the hoses, electronic parts relays etc. Its a friggin nightmare sometimes. My arms and hands look like I have been crack climbing.

Oh well at least its done and I cheated the shop out of a couple hundred in labor. That is enough to make me smile

Laid around all day after climbing W. Buttress on Blueberry in the heat on Friday - not a soul around and we had a blast. With that big flake missing there's a bit more spice!!!

Got a new cell phone.

Watched a classic Schwarzenegger doubleheader.

Now, I'm doing shots of tequila and eating Ben & Jerry's...I love America!!!

sisu_suomi said:

Spent the day installing a timing belt, tensioner, water pump, thermostat, three drive belts, anti-freeze and an anti electrolsis additive so my Tacoma will be fit for another 80,000...auto work is so different from when I started in the 60's. All the hoses, electronic parts relays etc. Its a friggin nightmare sometimes. My arms and hands look like I have been crack climbing.

Oh well at least its done and I cheated the shop out of a couple hundred in labor. That is enough to make me smile

i know what you mean... that is why i bought an 82 ... runs lik new, but i can fix anything on it... gotta luv it... smile.gif