Bizarro CascadeClimbers.com

layton

NW hikers.net

I just saw this forum. It was kinda like that Seinfeld episode where he gets the "bizarro" doubles of his friends. I wonder if the have a "Dru" or a "Trask" and some stank version of "TLG". I wonder who my dopleganger is and what he's saying?

Look at em w/their stupid polite hiking topics, the wankers! I say we beat the crap out of them. Time for the smackdown!

Better yet, lets all post there instead and have a hostile takeover! snaf.gifHCL.gif forever!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo. I devote my life to that site.

The people on that site have been conversing longer than the existence of cc.com. Respect your elders!

I will have to say SPRAY is entertaining on this site but at least there is more information about the backcountry on that site than there is here.......

Funny thing is, one of the owners of this board told me that when cc.com was just a twinkle in the eye, they liked the wta site so much for its features (extensive databse, discussion board, links, etc) that they wanted to do something similar for the climbing community. Hence was born cc.com.

When wta shut down their board a couple of years ago, some folks who had been involved with it started nwhikers.net.

If you don't like hiking, don't hike. rolleyes.gif