Bush is Da Man!

Peter_Puget

Bush is Da MAN!

On AIDS, president Bush's commitment simply out-classes Bill Clinton's. By a mile. So too does his actual commitment to Africa, for all Clinton's grandstanding. Here's Bob Geldof on the current president: "You'll think I'm off my trolley when I say this, but the Bush administration is the most radical - in a positive sense - in its approach to Africa since Kennedy." Another great quote from a British AIDS activist: "Clinton talked the talk and did diddly squat, whereas Bush doesn't talk, but does deliver."

PP bigdrink.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no this is why...

"They had also tempered praise for a recent US pledge of $15bn (£9bn) to fight HIV and Aids in poor countries with criticism that too much was tied to campaigns promoting sexual abstinence - in deference to Christian lobbyists who oppose the use of condoms. "

"Geldof, however, lauded the US and Britain for supplying the bulk of the 1.15m tonnes of food aid that has been pledged to Ethiopia to plug a food shortage that threatens 15 million people.

But another 365,000 tonnes of food aid are needed, said the World Food Programme.

Lord Alli, the aid activist who is accompanying Geldof on the trip organised by the UN children's aid agency Unicef, echoed his praise of the Bush administration. "

AlpineK said:

I say Bush sucks dead donkey dicks. Please feel free to quote me.

In Dr. Flash Amazing's esteemed opinion, "Bush sucks dead donkey dicks." True, AlpineK said it first, but honestly, his words really embrace the subtle nuances of just how much George Bush, Jr. sucks, and there's really no way to state it better. Thanks, AK!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

AlpineK said:

I say Bush sucks dead donkey dicks. Please feel free to quote me.

In Dr. Flash Amazing's esteemed opinion, "Bush sucks dead donkey dicks." True, AlpineK said it first, but honestly, his words really embrace the subtle nuances of just how much George Bush, Jr. sucks, and there's really no way to state it better. Thanks, AK!

Flash, you're just a slimy little communist twinkle toed cock-sucker. the_finger.gif

And really, on a serious note, any good thing Bush does is a mere drop of fresh water in a vast ocean of effluent. Even the most desperate castaway adrift on such an ocean would realize that even if they were to swallow that precious drop of water, the rest of the mouthful would be impossibly foul and detrimental to their wellbeing.

"You can't polish a turd, Beavis."

- Butthead

However, Bob [Geldof] is also cam paigning to reform the international trade rules where the US administration remains a major impediment to reform. These trade rules disadvantage poor countries by much larger amounts than the US will ever offer in aid."

Sorry If I happen to share some views with Trask! I have lurked around CC.com for a few months now and have seen his useless rants. However, it seems his attitude is not as bad as you guys made him out to be. Apparently it is just a case of a guy getting trashed that does not share the common views of this forum.

Trask is the man!

Not a poser here, come to Chicago and find out for yourself. wave.gif

Edited by n98947

n98947 said:

Sorry If I happen to share some fews with Trask! I have lurked around CC.com for a few months now and have seen his useless rants. However, it seems his attitude is not as bad as you guys made him out to be. Apparently it is just a case of a guy getting trashed that does not share the common views of this forum.

Trask is the man!

Not a poser here, come to Chicago and find out for yourself. wave.gif

What? Trask doesn't get trashed because his views are different. Trask get's trashed because his views are just plain wrong. A subtle but critical distinction. Following in Trask's footsteps will just lead you down an increasingly lurid and dangerous path ending with a wicked ketamine hangover and wool tangled in your short and curlies. Turn back before it's too late!

I've been pleasantly surprised that I haven't seen any complaining about the big ole tax cut that passed last week that only benefits the rich.

We are looking forward to getting our youngster tax credit refund of $400 this summer.