allthumbs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

fair trade organic dark roast bigdrink.gif

I dont drink coffee that much anymore, but thats EXACTLY what I had this am, dru! smile.gif DOnt forget, they DO have decaf which can definately help the 'withdrawals'.

The best coffee I ever had was when a friend of mine flew into Mpls straight from Brazil with 2 bags of beans freshly picked the day before at her families house.

Damn Good!

(although that cup in the middle of the road on the way back from lworth wasnt too bad either, erik rolleyes.gif)

erik said:

nope all that hemp blah earth friendly shit annoys me.

if i were to partake in the consuming of such products, i would go with the good shit....

but thanks for the consideration!

bigdrink.gif

God I hat that trendy hippie hemp bullshit.

I like pot, but keep that shit without thc away from me.

AlpineK said:

erik said:

nope all that hemp blah earth friendly shit annoys me.

if i were to partake in the consuming of such products, i would go with the good shit....

but thanks for the consideration!

bigdrink.gif

God I hat that trendy hippie hemp bullshit.

I like pot, but keep that shit without thc away from me.

yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gif

iain said:the day of reckoning is when you can see another starbucks from inside a starbucks.

Robson St, Vancouver BC, at least nine years ago (ie as long as I have been in this neck of the woods)

My top choice is Illy espresso, but my dealer is out of business these days so I just bought some Torrefazione. Want to find a shade grown blah blah blah roast as good, and I'll switch.

Had a straight espresso at Starfucks the other day. Bleh!!!

snoboy said:

iain said:the day of reckoning is when you can see another starbucks from inside a starbucks.

Robson St, Vancouver BC, at least nine years ago (ie as long as I have been in this neck of the woods)

My top choice is Illy espresso, but my dealer is out of business these days so I just bought some Torrefazione. Want to find a shade grown blah blah blah roast as good, and I'll switch.

Had a straight espresso at Starfucks the other day. Bleh!!!

i had torrefazione until they were bought by starbucks thumbs_down.gif. illy is great.