mattp

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave_Schuldt said:

chucK said:

BRING YOUR OLD GEAR FOR SWAPPING!!!

I have some old bieners with sticky gates I found in the weeds. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Dave, the point of this gear swap thing is to get rid of old stuff you no longer use, not to trade away the best part of your rack. hahaha.gif

chucK said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

chucK said:

BRING YOUR OLD GEAR FOR SWAPPING!!!

I have some old bieners with sticky gates I found in the weeds. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Dave, the point of this gear swap thing is to get rid of old stuff you no longer use, not to trade away the best part of your rack. hahaha.gif

ERIK BRING THOSE SPLITTER CAMS I CAN TRADE THEM FOR A HAMBURGER OR SUMPTIN!

Anyone heading out from the U district?

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

It was fun to meet all the people that I did! Great time! I left at 11:45, around the time the guys started talking about how hard it would be to cut your arm off with a pocket knife. frown.gif

But never saw a cop. The slides were great too. I will be going to Pub Clubs now that I have finally met some people! bigdrink.gif

What a phat phabilous time last night! Kudos to Mattp, the slide presenters, and all attendees... one of the funnest CC.com events.

three cheers to Mattp, hip hip hooray!

I think the police were busy last night with the "biker" crowd at Teddy's, I don't know if thats weekly or monthly event, but if we were to time Magnuson park events with the Teddy's bike night, it may be a largely LEO free party.

Beck said:

I think the police were busy last night with the "biker" crowd at Teddy's, I don't know if thats weekly or monthly event, but if we were to time Magnuson park events with the Teddy's bike night, it may be a largely LEO free party.

Bike thing happens first Wednesday of every month.

Vroooooom! Vrooooooooom!

Thanks for the burgers GregW. Very tasty. Nice to see so many new faces. We should definately do it again. How about June 18. Celebrate the solstice and the start of summer...and the end of another quarter of school.

Edited by ehmmic