Last Ascent

AlpineK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jordop said:

Shit that's a nice helmet! You should wear it climbing Kurt! Why don't climbing manufacturers put a brim on helmets? It would deflect rocks and keep the sun out of your face cantfocus.gif

HB makes a kevlar helmet with a brim. Not as wide as the one K is wearing here though.

Dru said:

cutting off the portion of the climb above you so you can claim to have summited is aid. snaf.gif

If you look at the second photo you'll see I was already up to the top to take off limbs on the house side of the tree. Plus I had to put a rope in it.

erik said:

DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT THE TREE'S FEELINGS?

ALL OF THE GIFTS MOTHER NATURE HAS BESTOWED UPON US TO CHERISH AND RESPECT HAVE FEELINGS.

YOU ARE A SICK MAN!

I supose you apalogize to each roll of toilet paper when your in takin' a crap... yellaf.gif

now that would be rich, sittin' there and you hear "I'm sorry little guy, it wasn't me who multched you up. I'm plannin' on stickin' you in my ass though." I don't think I could bare to look at the person when they came out to wash up... yellaf.gif

ScottP said:

Dude that tree had a bad case of butt rot.

My guess is it was due to all that ivy twining about the trunk.

People think it looks so cool, but it does a bad number on trees.

Bzzzzz....wrong. Brown cubical butt rot is native to the PNW. Ivy is a nonnative species that chokes trees, and reduces the avalable area for foliage.

Ivy sucks, but it isn't why I killed this tree. I should know since I took core samples on it before.

Maybe you should talk about things that you know.... oh yeah sorry this is spray. rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif