What's Better?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What's Better?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much beats an icy cold beer out of a bottle on a warn july day; and tits are tits they're great ladies but they'll only get you so far, butts are fine but the stomach is nicer... as far as pot goes, well shit, bongs and tin pipes don't compare to the fatty splif rolled and smoked above tree-line...

WHAT A FUCK UP CHOICE OF MUSIC YOU PUT ON THERE, TRASK...

bigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gifmoon.gifpitty.gifHCL.gifhellno3d.gifrockband.gifthumbs_up.gif

At school we had a 3fter with a huge bubble at the bottom... bein in the state of mind we were in for that entire week; we hadent changed the water for 5days... anywho, we filterd out all the nastyness and put is in shot glass with a little water(black sludge)... then we had a 10 hit chalenge were we had to take ten consecutive hits and hold each for ten seconds... who ever coughed first had to drinck the shot... I'm glad I didn't loose that one cause a roommate puked it right back up all over our kitchen... thumbs_down.gif

b-rock said:

I've done some stupid shit in my life, but never, never, ever did I drink bongwater...

One time during my teens when I was taking a toke off a bamboo bong, a seed clogged the thimble we used as a bowl. As I was sucking extra hard to try to pull the seed through the hole, one of my friend reaches over and pulls the thimble out of the stem. The water supercharged into my mouth and lungs and out my nose.

I don't know who looked worse, me wretching or my friends roilling on the floor from laughing so hard.

ScottP said:

b-rock said:

I've done some stupid shit in my life, but never, never, ever did I drink bongwater...

One time during my teens when I was taking a toke off a bamboo bong, a seed clogged the thimble we used as a bowl. As I was sucking extra hard to try to pull the seed through the hole, one of my friend reaches over and pulls the thimble out of the stem. The water supercharged into my mouth and lungs and out my nose.

I don't know who looked worse, me wretching or my friends roilling on the floor from laughing so hard.

This one time in bandcamp I stuck my flute up my box ... smileysex5.gif