seriously

j_b

j_b,

I think it is the utter arrogance displayed by you and Sexual Chocolate that drives folks over the edge. You both seem to have strong opinions covering a good-many issues, and that's fine. But then you package your beliefs in an "I'm-so-much-smarter-and-more-educated-than-you-'rednecks' " style and lose the debate vis a vis your own haughty attitudes.

Sexual Chocolate even mocks the spelling of those he disagrees with when all of his other arguments have failed. (And yes, I recently, and intentionally responded to him in kind.)

Believe it or not, there are some very educated people out in the world who regularly use words like "fuck", "horsecock", "dipshit", "suckstart", "poopchute", etc. and enjoy making jokes occasionally at the expense of others. Accept it.

What I find most amusing about "your type" is the vehemence with which you will defend your free-speech rights.....and then how quickly you will try to stifle the speech of those with whom you disagree by using false claims of racism, bigotry, or my favorite cliche; "inflamatory". Think about it.....

dipfuck.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and one more, for the reading impaired ward

But then you package your beliefs in an "I'm-so-much-smarter-and-more-educated-than-you-'rednecks' " style and lose the debate vis a vis your own haughty attitudes.

just make sure you quote where I have acted like this

Sexual Chocolate even mocks the spelling of those he disagrees with when all of his other arguments have failed. (And yes, I recently, and intentionally responded to him in kind.)

are you talking about SC or about me here? what's your agenda bubba?

Believe it or not, there are some very educated people out in the world who regularly use words like "fuck", "horsecock", "dipshit", "suckstart", "poopchute", etc. and enjoy making jokes occasionally at the expense of others. Accept it.

all day long? to the point where all discussion (off topic or not) is drowned by it? I think 'educated' means a different thing in my world. Anyhow, I am not asking people to talk as if they were educated, I am only asking people to leave some room for non-gutter talk in spray as well.

What I find most amusing about "your type"

my type? (here comes the agenda ....)

is the vehemence with which you will defend your free-speech rights.....and then how quickly you will try to stifle the speech of those with whom you disagree by using false claims of racism, bigotry, or my favorite cliche; "inflamatory".

false claims? ooooh! sounds pretty bad.

let's abuse anyone who disagrees with continuous redneck humor and we will call it free speech? sounds about right for the times we are undergoing. think about it.

jb,

I admire your temerity. It would be great if there were more battles of wit around here and less hate, gay-bashing, women-bashing, attacks on character, race, religion, patriotism and a whole lot of other things. As you probably know, the world can be a pretty funny place even without these convenient comedic devices. It does, however, take more thought that simply typing some reference to stuffing a marmot up someone's ass. wave.gif

Having said that, you are fighting a losing battle here. Many have tried, none have succeeded. You will probably have more luck focusing on what is over the line and what is not. The line creeps this way and that way, and there are a lot of places that the disputed territory is still up for grabs. Gang bangs on women, for example, are currently acceptable, but will hopefully go permanently onto the unacceptable side soon. thumbs_down.gif

And to those who say "if you don't want to get attacked, stay out of spray", well, there is a lot being discussed in Spray these days besides, say, whether or not DFA will be Trask's "boy" in prison. If people want to willfully engage in these sorts of exchanges, then fine, but don't assume that just 'cuz people post in spray, that they are okay with you peeing in their bottom or whatever. hellno3d.gif

Man you get stuffy at times Allison, were you playing with the marmots again? Reading the gerbil thread? Knickers in a bunch? Do you have any idea how many lame bulletin boards out there are exactly like you like things to be? An awful lot. Why does this one have to be the same?

...as J_B sits in his accounting office, he pushes his thick glasses up his thin, peaked face, wishing THEY would understand the damned REASONABLENESS of his thinking. He peers judgementally at the posts again...no, the miserable juveniles still don't understand.... the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifcry.gif

AlpineK said:

People I will think long and hard about starting a fight with on the board:

Capt'n Caveman

Trask

CrazyJZ

Dru

Rat

Retrosaurus

Glassgowkiss

At least those are the ones that come to mind.

im the only one on the list without a gun yellaf.gif

One United States Army Ranger

A large group of Iraqi soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a

voice call from behind a sand dune. "One United States Army Ranger is better

than ten Iraqis!"

The Iraqi commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune,

whereupon a gun battle breaks and continues for a few minutes, then

silence.

The voice then calls out "One United States Army Ranger is better than one

hundred Iraqis!"

Furious, the Iraqi commander sends his next best 100 troops over the

dune and instantly a huge fire fight commences. After 10 minutes of

battle, again silence.

The American voice calls out again "One United States Army Ranger is better

than one thousand Iraqis!"

The enraged Iraqi Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them

across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machine guns ring out as a huge

battle is fought. Then silence. Eventually one wounded Iraqi fighter

crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander,

"Don't send any more men...It's a trap. There's two of them!!!"

j_b said:

"He who will not reason, is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not, is a slave."

somebody famous.

And he who will not reason because he cannot and wouldn't dare to if he could is J_B. Thakx for being the role model (to avoid).

Sphinx