Trask & Glassgowkiss Sling Insults At Each Other

allthumbs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This playground fight suggests 2 possibilities:

1) trask=glassass (invented to liven this place up)

2) if glassass is real, trask may bend, and concede his profane baton over to the scotchman.

Let the battle continue...me money's on trask. hahaha.gif

Skisports said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

I like this fakkin thread. Keep up the good work boys, and a FAHQ to the rest of you fockers.

I am glad we are meeting your standards

Fuckin' A, I'm digging this shit. Fuck both of ya; that's what I say. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Greg_W said:

Skisports said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

I like this fakkin thread. Keep up the good work boys, and a FAHQ to the rest of you fockers.

I am glad we are meeting your standards

Fuckin' A, I'm digging this shit. Fuck both of ya; that's what I say. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Why do you all just fuck me running the_finger.gif

Necronomicon said:

Trask=Glassgowkiss

hey resque calling hero, let's get it straight. trask is not glassgowkiss. first of all trask doesn't climb, so how would he had all these climbing pictures (i guess he could rip them off the net). if you still don't trust me let's meet here in b-ham and i'll introduce you to some scottish martial arts. for all you chums who haven't figure out who i am i can feel sorry ( i guess a short school bus was the story of your life). werd rockband.gif

AlpineK pointed out the obvious to me: That glassass is not of Scottish descent. If he is, he may be the scotsman with most attrocious spelling. How could you misspell 'Glasgow?"

I think glassass needs an English lesson and an asswhipping.

trask said:

Hey pussy smegmabreath, who said I don't climb? As to your martial arts horseshit I'll meet ya anytime, alone, just you and me...PM me for time and place, cunt. the_finger.gif

I'll volunteer as your second for that duel. What say you to sledgehammers in 6' of water? Bwahahahaha!!!

trask said:

Hey pussy smegmabreath, who said I don't climb? As to your martial arts horseshit I'll meet ya anytime, alone, just you and me...PM me for time and place, cunt. the_finger.gif

Lots of people say you don't climb. You never talk about what you are supposedly climbing, and you don't file trip reports. You prefer to talk about almost anything but climbing.