Americans believe in the devil, but only 48 percent believe

that God created the universe; 28 percent believe in

evolution.

Dru said:

Sixty-eight percent of

evolution.

Ok, that's odd, more people consider the devil real than god? It seems like the tw would go hand and hand, or at least more people would believe in god. I wonder, however, if by "god created the universe" than are referring to adam & eve. Because, while adam & eve is certainly bullshit, IMHO, I don't think evolution and god creating the universe nescessarily go against each other.

In any event, the most important statistic is 95% of the people in this country are idiots, so I guess that nullifies the rest of the statistics. moon.gif

JoshK said:

Dru said:

Sixty-eight percent of

evolution.

Ok, that's odd, more people consider the devil real than god? It seems like the tw would go hand and hand, or at least more people would believe in god. I wonder, however, if by "god created the universe" than are referring to adam & eve. Because, while adam & eve is certainly bullshit, IMHO, I don't think evolution and god creating the universe nescessarily go against each other.

In any event, the most important statistic is 95% of the people in this country are idiots, so I guess that nullifies the rest of the statistics. moon.gif

not really suprising...dog only last those few orgasmic seconds...wheres bushtoclintonrobush has given us 15 years of the devil....

if people had boycotted our products the 75 odd times we vetoed a UN resolution, we'd be in trouble. Moreover it makes little sense to take on one the heavies of Europe, we have too much to loose.

anyhow, there is nothing like a little xenophobia to get people riled up before going to war, isn't it Trask?

France's motives for oposing the war in Iraq are complete bullshit. While I am not behind this war for the reasons that george W and friends have given, France's opposition is just as suspect. It boils down to france's importance in the world today, which, in short, is very little. They have never liked the U.S. as a world power and never will. The are simply opposing the "do what we need to do" U.S. will in this situation.

For this and other reasons, france can suck my moon.gif

as far as I know they are not putting the lifes of 100,000's at risk to further their interest, we are.

What it actually boils down to, is whether everyone has the right to do what is in their interest. I can tell, the media soundbytes are having their intended effect.

It's even easier for France...their interests are much better served by "standing up" to the U.S. Like france really gives a shit what happens in Iraq. Chirac is a worthless asshole. Like I said, I am anti iraq-war, but I'm not dumb enough to blindly wave the french flag because they are "standing up to george bush." To claim this is some moral stand by the french is a joke.

Maybe I missed this earlier in the thread, but French Toast is named so because of WWI. It used to be called German Toast (the dish is more common over there, eier mit toast), but when we started hating those damn krauts the restauranteurs changed the name so they could still sell the delectable dish.