cc.com mini-golf challenge

Dr_Flash_Amazing

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

*cue theme from 'Rocky'*

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

17 UNDER PAR, SUCKAZ. Dr. Flash Amazing is the undisputed internet mini-golf champion. The CHAMPION, dammit!

the_finger.gif

Now how does one take a "screen shot" to preserve this moment for posterity? confused.gif

hit the print screen button upper right keys.

prolly have to change your printer to like .pdf or jpg or tiff or some other computer jargon!

good luck and may one of the techies come to help you!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigwalling said:

Burp,

For some reason I think you are quite dumb. Or maybe thats just the beer talken. bigdrink.gif

oh yeah - i think you are some kinda smarty pants mr. clever comback guy who likes to pick on some maybe not too smart guys whenever your bucket is getting low. Thats right! i am on to you know mr bucket dipper!

your as bad as those smarty smarts over there on the ice thread with the super secret ice to climb on, if theyre so smart, why are they here wasting a nice afternoon? what a bunch of penises around here. except my half brother RURP, hes cool. thumbs_up.gif

20 under today! Not near as good as a couple months ago. But still better than all of you. Does anyone else scream at their computer when you miss a putt? Also one of the holes in the back 9 has an error. The ball goes out of the thing into the background. It has screwed me several times. Damn game! rockband.gif