Sisters Marathon

Brogan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still out there somewhere. He started from Devil's Lake TH and headed north (which is unusual, usually people want to get the North Sister out of the way first). He was last seen heading over from the col between north and middle to start up the north sister. He was going really light, not sure if he had ice axe/crampons or what, and was well-known for speed-hiking the Paradise trail and stuff. Subsequent trips in have revealed no further clues. Areas of high poa would be west face of n. sister at this point but with so much rockfall it is a dangerous search area, and he was wearing black clothing.

Real bummer was that it happened on father's day.

Since this is called a Sisters Marathon and not a Bachelor and Broken Top Marathon, I think you're doing just fine to knock off the threesome in a 24 hour period.

Winter--email me and lets set up a plan. The April dates work fine for me as March is already filling rapidly. NZ huh? We need to talk, I might be able to hook you up with some folks down there.

• 2 years later...