What a gal!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even people who are over your weight ideal need to get laid, so grow up.

Anyway, this is sad to read:

"In the meantime, I want to tell other women that they are not alone in not wanting to have sex with their long-term partners. I don't think it's possible to maintain the passion of the initial chase. But it doesn't mean you won't experience those feelings again with someone else."

So really, just keep rotating through people with the expectation that the ultimate goal in your sex life is to continually feel the initial thrill. Hmmm, sounds like someone is stuck in a particular phase of their sex life.

Well, I don't really see the hubbub about what the woman is saying--I'm not in her shoes.

But, it would be nice if in our oversexed society, women who don't fit into the poster-picture above are also recognized as sexual beings with legitimate opinions. Don't have to agree with them, but it would be nice to hear them out.

And you guys ought to remember that one day you will also be middle aged and even though you may see yourself as always fucking little hotties, you will probably end up with someone who is also in your age bracket. You may want to get a head start on trying to learn how to keep the woman you got in your bed. Otherwise, it's the hand for you.

Heard some telephone survey on the radio that something like 50% of British women would leave they're husbands if they could be guaranteed financial security.

The two paint kind of a grim picture :(

Yeah, grim for you b/c as we women start making the money we need for our own financial security, we can do as we wish. And like the lady in the artical makes clear, sexual satisfaction is important to us. So some guys may find themselves in the same boat we used to be in-- "put up or shut up"

Heard some telephone survey on the radio that something like 50% of British women would leave they're husbands if they could be guaranteed financial security.

i wonder if the percentages are much different in the US?

i guess they're really happy in other ways and it makes it worth it? maybe.

archie has a point. some of you dudes are gonna be dating 40+ year olds sooner or later. better figure out what makes them purr

Yeah, grim for you b/c as we women start making the money we need for our own financial security, we can do as we wish. And like the lady in the artical makes clear, sexual satisfaction is important to us. So some guys may find themselves in the same boat we used to be in-- "put up or shut up"

Last year was the first year I actually made more than Mrs. Selkirk, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't the big bucks I was raking in as a grad student that kept her around :P

people are always working on their marriages. some just work harder on it than others. and sometimes you gotta know when you're just banging your head against a headboard.

I wouldn't go that far.

I think some people work on there marraiages, and I think it greatly increases the chances of having a good one. It sounds like whats-her-bucket has always been about the initial thrill but isn't very good at the maintenance part.

people are always working on their marriages. some just work harder on it than others. and sometimes you gotta know when you're just banging your head against a headboard.

I wouldn't go that far.

I think some people work on there marraiages, and I think it greatly increases the chances of having a good one. It sounds like whats-her-bucket has always been about the initial thrill but isn't very good at the maintenance part.

unrealistic expectations + narcissism

I wouldn't go that far.

i definitely agree with you there. i'm just wondering about the rest of their relationship. OK the sex is lousy but maybe the rest is fantastic? seems like it'd be worth working on the sex? or maybe the rest of the relationship is bad and no amount of work would help?

i know couples who have a good relationship but lousy sex lives, people with lousy relationships and lousy sex, and couples who have great sex and a bad relationship. i know a few couples with great relationships and great sex. mind you all this info is based on hear say from one side. they're all still couples. who knows what makes people stay together.

You know I would like to know if her husband just said, "You know I just don't want to communicate with you any more. My priority is with the guys at the pub." Or what if he said, "I am not doing any more chores around the house."

This woman sucks. Sometimes sex with your spouse is not the greatest thing. IMO you should still do it with your spouse, for your spouse, which means you do it for the relationship. Just like turning off the television during overtime of a great sports game so you can listen to your spouse during a difficult time. Buck up bitch. This woman is selfish.

i definitely agree with you there. i'm just wondering about the rest of their relationship. OK the sex is lousy but maybe the rest is fantastic? seems like it'd be worth working on the sex? or maybe the rest of the relationship is bad and no amount of work would help?

i know couples who have a good relationship but lousy sex lives, people with lousy relationships and lousy sex, and couples who have great sex and a bad relationship. i know a few couples with great relationships and great sex. mind you all this info is based on hear say from one side. they're all still couples. who knows what makes people stay together.

who knows? i'll give it a shot:

lousy sex is better than no sex!