Seattle Area Holiday Pub Club

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS coming time for a holiday gathering and maybe we can pose for a photo to send as an e-card to those cc.com orphans in distant lands or the shy patrons who sit at the end of distant modems but are reticent to meet us for a holiday toast. CC has been a great source of entertainment, a waste of time, and once in a while good information or great connections for many of us, and the Pub Club gatehrings have certainly been more of the same.

If you are talking about the place on Leary Way, it was the site of the very first cc.com pubclub ever: holy ground! Let the angels sing.

PubClug.jpg
Michelle and I might be able to make this year's Holiday Pub Club.

Note that you can't even sit where the table is in this photo. That spot is now occupied by the bar. The Dexter & Hayes remodel was a big improvement. And Wayne had no hand in it, I hear.

PubClug.jpg
Michelle and I might be able to make this year's Holiday Pub Club.

Note that you can't even sit where the table is in this photo. That spot is now occupied by the bar. The Dexter & Hayes remodel was a big improvement. And Wayne had no hand in it, I hear.

who's the cutie?

Make sure somebody brings a TASER.

Everybody can take a turn screaming, floppin' on the floor like an epileptic break dancer, and wetting themselves to the huge amusement of the rest of the group. I'm tellin' ya, it's the new Twister of wild partying!

You'll laugh.

You'll cry.

You'll soil yourself... and maybe others, too!