Post Holiday Poundage

catbirdseat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five pounds isn't enough to get any panties in a bunch. It's January fergodsakes. The extra weight once in a while is good for the tendons and ligaments. Enjoy the training - Eat more ice cream!!! By March we'll all be pulling down those skanky manky problems and sending hard lines!!

ropegun 2002... whenever I start to put on weight I seperate my carbs from my protein... seems to help me alot. So you either eat like rice and veggies, or meat and veggies... not rice and meat. for me the weight seems to drop as soon as I start paying attention to what I am putting in my mouth. SUGAR IS EVIL evils3d.gif

i found lugging 70 pounds of crap all over mt. rainier in snow up to my ass quite effective in keeping the holiday weight off (despite the fact that much of what i was carrying was food that i spent all my off hours consuming)...now if only there had been one damn sunny day the whole week...

Jesus Christ! Counting calories? The only thing more pathetic is discussing your eating disorder on a MOUNTAINEERING BULLETIN BOARD. I thought I had bookmarked cc.com and I'm getting Oprahchat.sandinyerpanties.com! Hey, maybe we can do make-overs and trade recipes next.