The Dubya

Thinker

Matt, I dont' think the US is concerned so much about a direct attack on our soil from Iraq, but we just can't stand by and let these idiots be in the position to threaten any country wihtin striking distance. They're just too unstable. If you really think about it, the US, Russia, China, India, France, England and others that are allowed (put up with) to have nukes seem to have resonable heads of state. Do you consider Kaddafe, Sadamm, Kim, Castro and fuckers like them stable and reasonable? I don't.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck, I listened to an interesting idea today on the news. If we can't pressure China to back Korea off from their threat, than the U. S. might threaten to make Japan nuclear. Think about them apples.

Them apples sound like pure gun-nut logic to me; i.e. cantfocus.gif!

Greg -

I don't for a minute doubt what you say about Saddam's misdirecting the benefits of the food-for-oil program. I am not arguing that he is a good guy. I do, however, question just about everything he tells us about this war. Can anybody really believe points 1, 2 and 3 -- and that these are our main reasons for wantint to invade Iraq?

Of course noone (who is not an idiot) believes any of those 3 reasons!!! But damned if I know wherein the real motivation lies! confused.gif

Matt, please discontinue your sidestep and post to the world what you think are the true motivations for our provocations! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

we're gonna kick some raghead ass.

I hate justifying idiopathic comments (no, I have a diagnosis: post-tramautic stress syndrome) with a response, but sheesh, Tarasque, what's up here? Somehow I doubt you believe your own hyperbole. I know I know, we're just trading barbs here, but why be so entirely insensitive to a peoples? Do you not have middle-eastern friends? Would you not have a friendship with someone wearing a turban? Maybe you simply don't know anyone of such cultural persuasion? It's the term "rag-head" I'm talking about. Are these your true feelings? Just curious....

Any raghead against the U.S. is not my friend.

That's it -- the sum total of my concern.

footnote:

You may recall a recent movie about the siege of Stalingrad which was entitled "Enemy at the Gates." In our present situation we find that the enemy is not at the gates, but rather well within them. These goblins who blew up the skyscrapers were well inside. It is time we went looking for them at their point of origin.

ChucK -

My problem with the whole thing is that I don't know what we are doing there but that I believe almost nothing of what our president tells us. I am sure it has something to do with oil and a lot to do with all kinds of things we may never know about, but freedom, democracy, domestic security??? It's all a big lie. And those guys think Bill Clinton was a disgrace because he lied about getting a blow job.

Damn I am gettin all misty eyed, seriously though I am not real political or anything like that but even a 45 year old moron like me can see that this dude has to be stopped , like several years ago . Better them than possibly us someday. And for the bleeding hearts out there who yell no war every chance they get without looking at the Big Picture I want peace too but It isn;t like we didn,t warn them......alot Gotta meet you someday Trask lets do something this winter