Had Your Flu Shots Yet?

Kimmo

Hey kevino, if that research were true, then why are you only posting the ABSTRACTS? Why are you hiding from the TRUTH???

This really is a sad commentary on the stupidity and ignorance of the general public. I'd like to thank the religious right and Republicans for the dumbing down of the American intellect during the last decade or so. "Let's replace science with faith!" Great idea!!! Now I can believe in magic! And the flawed thesis that vaccines cause autism! And that Bigfoot is an alien! Or any other stupid piece of shit idea that comes into my mind!!

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irrefutable proof!

Please settle in. I am about to share with you the evidence that demonstrates the medical and scientific genesis of autism by vaccination. Then, I am going to show you how this information has been suppressed by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the Department of Justice (DOJ). In this research, compiled by attorney Rolf Hazlehurst, you are about to see the irrefutable proof of what our community has surmised and asserted for decades. These documents are not theory or conjecture. They are FACT.

SO. AWESOME.

This really is a sad commentary on the stupidity and ignorance of the general public. I'd like to thank the religious right and Republicans for the dumbing down of the American intellect during the last decade or so.

Gosh, just think how intellectual America could be with less of them and more like you. :rolleyes:

I agree. Jacque Ellul's The Technological Society is proving to be a better read than I expected, for example. I don't typically go in for straight philosophical texts, and especially after coming straight off of a back-to-back reread of Richard Rhodes' The Making of the Atomic Bomb and Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb. I was tempted to re-read Dune before I bit into something heavy again. Or perhaps Miyamoto Musashi's A Book of Five Rings, another favorite light read.

I am also currently using a retired aerospace engineer friend's Schaum's Outline of Differential and Intergal Calculus, circa 1964, to relearn what I've forgotten since I earned my B.S. in Industrial Chemistry, with a minor in Technology (back in my pre-Master's days).

Most American's have a 7th or 8th grade literacy level. Most American's can't do calculus for fun. If more of them were like me, as you suggest, this thread would not exist. Dumbfuck.

I agree. Jacque Ellul's The Technological Society is proving to be a better read than I expected, for example. I don't typically go in for straight philosophical texts, and especially after coming straight off of a back-to-back reread of Richard Rhodes' The Making of the Atomic Bomb and Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb. I was tempted to re-read Dune before I bit into something heavy again. Or perhaps Miyamoto Musashi's A Book of Five Rings, another favorite light read.

I am also currently using a retired aerospace engineer friend's Schaum's Outline of Differential and Intergal Calculus, circa 1964, to relearn what I've forgotten since I earned my B.S. in Industrial Chemistry, with a minor in Technology (back in my pre-Master's days).

Most American's have a 7th or 8th grade literacy level. Most American's can't do calculus for fun. If more of them were like me, as you suggest, this thread would not exist. Dumbfuck.

whoa.

i used to just feel a little humored when you'd jump in with your ranting non sequiturs; now i just feel a little sorry for you.

Hey kevino, if that research were true, then why are you only posting the ABSTRACTS? Why are you hiding from the TRUTH???

This really is a sad commentary on the stupidity and ignorance of the general public. I'd like to thank the religious right and Republicans for the dumbing down of the American intellect during the last decade or so. "Let's replace science with faith!" Great idea!!! Now I can believe in magic! And the flawed thesis that vaccines cause autism! And that Bigfoot is an alien! Or any other stupid piece of shit idea that comes into my mind!!

I only posted the abstract here because most people are not going to read and understand the entire research article. I'm also not sure of the legality of posting an entire journal article that requires a paid subscription.

I'm not sure if the second part of your rant is directed at me, but if you'll notice the articles I posted are in favor of vaccinations and actually support your point in regards to the general public's knowledge level and how it is inappropriately based on bias media sources. Additionally, my first post in this thread contained pro-vaccine discussion and also touched on public misconception.

I am not hiding from the truth, which is why I posted peer reviewed research based journal articles from a reputable journal database, PubMed.

article one

article two

I was tempted to re-read Dune before I bit into something heavy again.

I read Dune when I was about 14. I thought it was not all that great. Not really worth a re-read.

Have you read any William Gibson or Neal Stephenson? Some of the more modern concepts lend a lot wider range of imaginative latitude. Like machine sentience, virtual reality, and artificial immortality.

Most American's have a 7th or 8th grade literacy level. Most American's can't do calculus for fun. If more of them were like me, as you suggest, this thread would not exist.

Contrair, I think it would have an even stronger chance of existence. Most likely it would just have more substance and less noise.

I am not hiding from the truth, which is why I posted peer reviewed research based journal articles from a reputable journal database, PubMed.

article one

article two

"Controversy surrounding an autism-vaccine link has elicited considerable news media attention. Despite being widely discredited..."

Google search "Cornell University "big pharma funding""

2720 hits

there's no bias here, there's nothing to see here, move along. These aren't the whores you're looking for.

for someone who claims to be analytical you sure have an easy time dismissing data that you don't agree with.

So you assume my analytical level merely from the conclusions I've reached? Sounds to me like you are the one that's just skimming the surface.

This study indicates they are so flush with corrupt money they have extra to spend on a study that describes why their propaganda is ineffective in spite of the huge amount of money they've spent. LOLZ!\

Our commercials flood the TV. Our propaganda is presented on radio as public service spots that are funded by the taxpayer but in spite of all this the people are still becoming skeptical of our death dealing chemicals.

I re-wrote the screenplay for Dune, transforming it from coma inducing past expiration date canned dialog ultra marathon back into the highly watchable romantic comedy Herbert had originally intended, only adapted for the theatre and translated to The Classical Greek, when I was 7. I then solo performed it Off Broadway while completing my neurosurgical residency.

Herbert's thinly veiled prescience re: vaccines is as clear as MacClachlan's acting method was not - the 'spice' is a one way ticket to a beluga holding tank.

I want to hear buckaroo talk about fluoridation now. That's some funny shit, better than vaccines.

just so we know your position (emoticons are kinda vague), does the following kinda wrap it up?

-there's no way any vaccines are causing "autism";

-all vaccines have some side effects, but are worth taking;

-all vaccines on the current cdc schedule should be taken by everybody, and on the schedule they promote;

-research has concluded that vaccines cannot cause "autism".

Kimmo, didn't we already do this "final thoughts" roundup? I thought we even hugged and shit, you told me we weren't so different and I think you kissed me? Didn't we already have a moment? Don't worry buddy, we can still play too

gawd, i think you're right. if i remember right, you weren't as polarized as i had previously thought, saying something like

"we don't know what kind of role vaccines play in autism."

then you had to run cuz you were late for your pertussis booster (which you are now up to date on).

but i think it was you who tried to kiss me.

that's why i blocked the whole thing from my memory.