Projects for 2003

eric8

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capt Cavemen

Sometimes I think if some idiot jackass falls to his death or serious injury near me I might just - asess the situation and if I decide he\she is a fuckwad leave them for death and walk on by. If they are my friends of course I would help.

Cavey, I think you would stop for anybody regardless of how bad you think they were a fuckwad. Most mountaineering folk are nice and would help out for another mountaineering dude in hlep.

Now if you were some Frenchie dude in lycra then I would believe you.

Edited by Stefan

I am sooo sorry I missed this whole thread. smileysex5.gif

Um...projects This One That One, the one up that road and the other secret one...whatever. Why not just say I plan to beat my chest and so im already doing it even if i dont succeed. like those guys who get climbing grants then never make it out of basecamp, suddenly next year they talk shit and get another grant. fruit.gif

I guess I would like to climb in the Bugaboos more or maybe on Baffin if I move there. Do more in the Valhallas, climb Judge Howay, yada yada. Anyone can dream on the keyboard but talk minus action is zero so I will tell you after I do it. Now go back to the squabbling. bigdrink.gif