No power

glassgowkiss

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Christie is the Patron Saint of Fat Fucks.

NO SHIT? :shock: Earthshaking newz man. So sorry. When did ya lose the title Pat?

edit: Street shout out to my bro Denali Dave. Dave, was Pat the Patron saint of fat fucks AND the queen of all bitches? or Just the first one?

Careful there Bill, the omnipotent omni-impotent trashie is always watching, listening and waiting to smite the down.

Interesting point. Has the theory that Ron Paul is behind the 911 conspiracy been explored?

We need to get some internet guys with masters degrees, who are smarter than you or I, on this, right now!

Come to think of it, haven't seen Ron Paul since Hurrican Sandy started. Very interesting.

Privatize hurricanes.

Do you know how much people would pay for a cot in a schoolhouse and a can of Beanie Weenies given the right supply/demand situation? Leaving money on the table is stupid, selfish, and frankly, unpatriotic. We're talking job creation, here.

Hurricane surf camps alone could rake in millions. Screw the kazoos, lets really monetize those Ducks. Fly through the Eye, The Hurricane Experience Project - Disaster Tourism is born. Work the bugs out and expand into War Tourism.

LEVERAGING SUCCESS.

I have a Masters Degree, and I approve this message.

Privatize hurricanes.

Do you know how much people would pay for a cot in a schoolhouse and a can of Beanie Weenies given the right supply/demand situation? Leaving money on the table is stupid, selfish, and frankly, unpatriotic. We're talking job creation, here.

Hurricane surf camps alone could rake in millions. Screw the kazoos, lets really monetize those Ducks. Fly through the Eye, The Hurricane Experience Project - Disaster Tourism is born. Work the bugs out and expand into War Tourism.

LEVERAGING SUCCESS.

I have a Masters Degree, and I approve this message.

:lmao:

you musta eaten yer weedies this morning :)

They key to reducing the deficit is more ships. More Ducks, more cruise ships with extra stabilizers and climate controlled observation decks, more subs with IMAX periscopes.

Sure, we spend more than the next 14 countries combined on our military, but once we privatize and monetize it, select investors will make money on every extra dollar we spend so they can hire more (food) service personnel. This is how jobs are created, people.

Hey, US Navy: Spice up that drab, Big Government Gray and you've got yourself one helluva fleet of party wagons. More stuff to play with - ASROCs, SAMs, sightseeing choppers, tactical nukes (who wouldn't wanna see one of those bad boyz go off!), than you can shake a balance sheet at.

Don't even get me started on what the Air Force could offer! Show me the billionaire psychopath that wouldn't pay a pretty penny to turn that key!

Edited by tvashtarkatena

And here everyone's scratching their heads on how to get housing starts going again.

HELLO. Let 85 mph winds create the demand for ya! Let's blow the roof right offa this suckah!

We should provide tax breaks for the biggest GHG emitters to pump up those sea surface temps. Oh wait, we already do. Well, more tax breaks, then. Wait again just a goll-darn minute, that's in Mitt's plan already!

Ya can't make an omelette...

Listen, it's frankly immoral to be using federal dollars to help american citizens survive a billion (trillion?) dollar disaster. That money is for battleships!!!

Let the states figure it out. The question isn't which services do we cut, but WHICH SERVICES DO WE KEEP?

Vote Romney!

Over 2 centuries of Big Government and what have we got to show for it? A few overpriced parks, some rickety bridges, and Solyndra.

THANKS A LOT.

As the Depression and Katrina proved, WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

There's nothing that nature or anybody else can through at us that good ole American Exceptionalism can't handle...without a hand out.

Hey New Jersey - take swim lessons! Or just use your governor for a flotation device!

Edited by tvashtarkatena