Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free...

There must be 50 ways to leave your :pagetop:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are like a neutered dog humping someone's leg. But this particular someone already has someone at home to hump her leg, so now it's just rude on top of pathetic. You should act more like men. Just saying.

welcome back, minx. Feel free to kick them, you don't want to get your jeans stained.

i believe the original title of this thread was "what to do if you have a problem here"

i think maybe rob has a problem here

Oops, I was trying to suggest people should act more gentlemanly towards you, but it seems you dont want me to discourage them. My mistake.

no rob they should definitely be more gentlemanly. i was just being an equal opportunity sprayer. it seems things are a little out of practice around here. ;)

Rob is still my favorite sprayer btw. Far outwits most of the halfwits. and all of the nimwits (kevbone). The rest of you ought to get your cleverness up to his level.

over 'the incident'.

OMG!! there was an incident! WTF are we gonna do? Not an incident. Where is the incident response team????

I find that talking about what type of guns I have, threatening people with gun violence, using gender preference as an insult, and calling someone a sheep fucking douche nozzle is the best way to handle things. Also, smoking crack and hailing Satan are helpful.

ummmm yeah....that is so 2008 kinda spray.

no rob they should definitely be more gentlemanly. i was just being an equal opportunity sprayer. it seems things are a little out of practice around here. ;)

Rob is still my favorite sprayer btw. Far outwits most of the halfwits. and all of the nimwits (kevbone). The rest of you ought to get your cleverness up to his level.

At least I got named. :ass:

I can out-clever that silly k'niggit any time of day. He should fear my taunting...

08-french_knight_taunting.jpg

At least I got named a moron. :ass:

Most missed sprayer would have to be DFA...damn, that dood was funny!

x2 - he musta had to die 'cuz no one can maintain qualitity like that for long :)

Yeah, I miss that guy, too. I was caught in the wayback machine the other night and ended up on a thread wherein DFA was ejumakating all comers about how to wow the ladies at the crags. Pure genius at work...