Ron Paul

kevbone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

federal reserve that make him a nutjob.

Who is the nutjob? Do you not believe we need to have a full audit on the Federal Reserve?

Only if we can go back to the gold standard. Otherwise, what's the point.

He doesn't go far enough in my book. I support a bartering only economy. There should be renaissance faires in every town were you can trade barrels of mead for a milk cow and 2 piglets.

The worst thing about Ron Paul is that he doesn't support water boarding! What a pussy!

Ron Paul thinks Kevbone is a moron!!!

http://www.neoperspectives.com/ron_paul_911_interviews.htm

Interview with Michael Medved on the Michaeld Medved Show. August 28, 2007

Michael Medved: "Do you have any doubt, Congressman Ron Paul, that the horrors of 9/11 were perpetrated by 19 Arab young men working as agents of international terror in the form of Al-Qaida?"

Paul: "No. I don't know of anybody that really questions that in a serious manner...To say that it was something somebody other than the Al-Qaida - and I don't hear too many people saying that - but I'm sure there are people saying things like that and that there's some type of conspiracy - but I think it's pretty hard to refute airplanes plowing into a building. [chuckle]"

Ron Paul thinks Kevbone is a moron!!!

http://www.neoperspectives.com/ron_paul_911_interviews.htm

Interview with Michael Medved on the Michaeld Medved Show. August 28, 2007

Michael Medved: "Do you have any doubt, Congressman Ron Paul, that the horrors of 9/11 were perpetrated by 19 Arab young men working as agents of international terror in the form of Al-Qaida?"

Paul: "No. I don't know of anybody that really questions that in a serious manner...To say that it was something somebody other than the Al-Qaida - and I don't hear too many people saying that - but I'm sure there are people saying things like that and that there's some type of conspiracy - but I think it's pretty hard to refute airplanes plowing into a building. [chuckle]"

funny...i dont know anyone who " refutes airplanes plowing into buildings" either. Do you know anyone like that Rob?