Ron Paul

kevbone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.” – Ernest Hemingway

“Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state.” – Ron Paul

Ron Paul is really the ultimate republican -- stop taxing people, provide services for nobody (let them die in the streets), remove all environmental and financial regulations, etc. etc.

He's a pretty good litmus test for lunacy.

He wants to remove all regulations on the federal level. He is all about leaving it up to the states.

“The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.” – Ernest Hemingway

“Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state.” – Ron Paul

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/08/16/372364/-Because-Ron-Paul-Is-Nuts,-Thats-Why

Ron Paul is really the ultimate republican -- stop taxing people, provide services for nobody (let them die in the streets), remove all environmental and financial regulations, etc. etc.

He wants to remove all regulations on the federal level. He is all about leaving it up to the states.

And I want a pony. It's cute how much power people think the president has. Alas, presidents don't remove regulation, honey :(

And I want a pony. It's cute how much power people think the president has. Alas, presidents don't remove regulation, honey :(

Well, keep voting democrat then, they are giving everything to everybody. Money is free, it falls from the sky. It's only money - we have unlimited amounts to pay for both welfare and wars. And keep those Obama tax cuts for the rich in place and the patriot act in place too. See, by voting dem you can have it all.... forever. Brilliant. :lmao:

http://www.mckinsey.com/mgi/reports/freepass_pdfs/debt_and_deleveraging/debt_and_deleveraging_full_report.pdf

KEEP_STOKE_ALIVE.jpg

Well, keep voting democrat then, they are giving everything to everybody. Money is free, it falls from the sky. It's only money - we have unlimited amounts to pay for both welfare and wars. And keep those Obama tax cuts for the rich in place too. See, by voting dem you can have it all forever. Brilliant. :lmao:

http://www.mckinsey.com/mgi/reports/freepass_pdfs/debt_and_deleveraging/debt_and_deleveraging_full_report.pdf

Oh Bill you're breaking my heart!

LOL! Sorry, I'd like to see some one, anyone, and I'm not sure I see that person on either side of the aisle running, focus on our county's long term health, prioritize the main issues and work on them: and not on just spewing what they think they need to say to please mega rich donors and still get elected.

I heard somewhere that keeping what works and reforming just those parts that don't is a good idea, however old fashioned. Gives morons less to pontificate about, perhaps, and its a lot more boring, but...just sayin'.

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Vote for Ron Paul 2012.

True but the pres has the loudest voice......they can lobby to have congress change laws.

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Vote for Ron Paul 2012.

What has he voted for, Bone? Hmmm...that list doesn't read quite as well on a blog post.

Ron Paul' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Ron Paul counted to infinity - twice.

Ron Paul does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Ron Paul goes killing.

If you can see Ron Paul, he can see you. If you can't see Ron Paul you may be only seconds away from death.

Ron Paul sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Ron roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Ron Paul met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Ron Paul has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Ron Paul toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Ron Paul' shoe. Ron replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Ron Paul!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Ron Paul.